thirty two

'a-ah my headdddd, chenle was winced, painfully holding his head.

jisung was already awake and was just on his phone, waiting for the older to wake up - as expected, the latter was still on top of him.

'and i wonder who told you not to drink at all hm?'

'a-ah you can lecture me later just talk quieter pleaaaase,' chenle hissed.

'this kid.' jisung tutted.

'go take a shower and get changed, i'll get you some stuff to make you feel better, yeah?'

'mhm okay...kissy?'

'mhm le not now, after you get yourself cleaned up.'

'humph'

chenle slowly got up from the youngers embrace, already feeling cold, he looked back at jisung and glared at him

'you'll feel better, trust,' jisung chuckled at his cuteness.

'you can even pick out whatever you want from my closet - hm we should go clothes shopping for you sometime.'

'yeah yeah whatever.' chenle mumbled not really paying attention.

-

chenle walked over to jisung's closet, picking out a pair of boxers, adidas tracksuits and another hoodie - all which were just a bit oversized on him.

the boy loved basically everything about jisung, his scent, his touch, his voice, his everything.

is this how friends are meant to feel about eachother?

-

ayo tired author here

rn it's 12:30am and i have to be up at 5am bc i have a flight so guess who's not gonna get any sleep😍😍

bleh sleep is for the weak hehe

hope you enjoyed the chapter <33

please keep reading, commenting and voting xo

200831 edit: bruh i really gotta watch my tenses when i write ☹️ it went from future to past and i was like ???? damn i wish being able to travel to places 😔