Rise of the Prince

Flashback ??? POV

6 years later

It's been 6 years since then and I have moved on from the death of my parents. During those years many things had happened, first I was able to fnd out who i was and it turns out I was the son of the king of monsters.

Godzilla... that was the name of my father... he's both a monster and an iconic guardian of the people of his world and a king to a species of monsters called Kaijus.

He also told me the reason why I was separated from birth it's because a certain group had managed to acquire information about me being born and wanted to use me as their weapon against him.

My father had managed to find a secured way for me to be out of harms way but at the cost of him being apart from me... truth be told I was angered as to why I was separated from him but a part of me also understood the pain he had to endure from our seperation...

During those times he bonded with me through a special connection from Gaia or whom we called as mother earth. She helped my father established a link so that we can communicate when the time was write... I was happy to see my real family but saddened as well to lose another... he helped coped up by teaching me everything about him and my heritage...

It was a grueling task but it was one that is worth it because now... I wasn't alone anymore... it's not just my father whom I made a connection with... I also managed to form another family one I saved when I became this world's... Guardian...

Timeskip two years before ??? turned 18

I was 16 at that time as I was making rounds all around my territory as I recently began my work as the new guardian of the sea and humanity.

I was in my Kaiju form swimming in the depths enjoying my leisure time with my sea pals when I felt a disturbance from the water. Due to my heightened sense of smell I was able to recognize the smell of oil and gunpowder... but most specially... it was the smell of Sirens and they were attacking something. I growled as I went towards the direction of the fight and what i saw truly made me mad...

It was a group of sirens fighting what seems to be three ship girls with animal features on them one was holding two on both her arms as she tried to protect them from the bombardment of the sirens. I can tell she was struggling as the two were unconscious and she is losing her life at this rate.

Deciding to rescue them I rose from the depths and head towards them. The sirens and the one they're fighting looked towards me as I gave them a roar and the weather changed from sunny to raining as my figure scared them.

3rd POV

Amagi a light air carrier from the Sakura Faction was holding on to her little sisters as she held them close to protect them while they're unconscious. They were ambushed by a group of sirens as they were making they're way back home. They put up a good fight but the sirens numbers and strength overpowered them in the end. She was about to give up hope when all of a sudden the Sirens froze before her as they were looking at something behind her. She took a little look behind her as well only to see something that would forever changed her and her faction forever.

 She took a little look behind her as well only to see something that would forever changed her and her faction forever