Showdown! The King Vs. The Ghost

3rd Pov

Hours passed as the meeting between former allies turned enemies settled their differences and had finally reconcile with one another. Although some may still hold certain grudges from the past, they had manage to find a way to at least get along with each other.

As for Y/N he is currently standing at the port of Azur Lane looking at the ocean. Feeling the cool breeze he suddenly sniffed the air as a presence slowly approached him.

Y/N: Is something the matter?

The figure didn't spoke as Y/N kept his gaze forward. He clenched his fists as he sigh to not let his anger rise.

Y/N: If you have nothing to say then leave me be... Grey Ghost

The figure revealed to be Enterprise flinched at his tone before calming herself.

Enterprise: I'm sorry to spring this to you but... have we met before? I have this uncertainty since the moment I saw you and...

Y/N cut her off with a glare her way as his eyes turned into slits.

Y/N: Meet me at the training grounds Grey Ghost! And you will know everything!

Y/N walked off clearly in anger as Enterprise was shock of his behavior. She didn't know why he was angry at her and she wanted answers as she followed him at the training grounds.

But little did the two know that a certain Ironblood destroyer girl witness the whole thing and dashed off...

Meanwhile

After the meeting between the Crimson Axis and Azur Lane, we see the three fox sisters, Bismarck, Prinz Eugen and Hipper having a small break.

Amagi: Well I must say that things went smoothly

Akagi: Hai! Nee-sama although there are some uncertainties it is good that we finally made peace with Azur lane

Bismarck: Ja, and it's all thanks to our prince

Prinz: speaking of our prince. Have you noticed that he seems kinda off since the moment we landed here and meeting Enterprise?

Hipper: It must be your imagination. Although I could of sworn that his eyeing Enterprise since the meeting began

Prinz: Ho ho? It seems like someone is keeping tabs on our prince?

Hipper blushed and "Hmph" facing away from her as she mumbled incoherent words much to the giggling of the others. Suddenly their attention was caught by the door opening and Z23 panting out of exhaustion.

Z23: A-Amagi *breath* it's *breath* Big Brother!

The others were alerted as Amagi stood up.

Amagi: What happened Nimi-san?

Z23: He... he just challenged Enterprise!

Amagi was shock and so was the others but she immediately realized why he challenged Enterprise.

Amagi: Oh no...

Akagi: What is it big sis?

Amagi turned her attention to them.

Amagi: Girls we must hurry!

Amagi rushed through the door as the others shot up and went after.

Bismarck: Amagi what's wrong?

Amagi: I fear that Y/N will kill Enterprise!

Meanwhile

A crowd of shipgirls could be seen on the side as they see the Y/N on the right while Enterprise is on the other with her riggings as she floats on water.