A Tensed Meeting

3rd POV

In a meeting room located at the heart of the Sakura Empire we see Y/N in the middle sitting with Nagato the leader of the Faction to his left and Amagi the sub leader to his right.

In front of them are an assemble ship girls of their faction consisting of the two sisters of Amagi, Akagi and Kaga, another pair of siblings Zuikaku and Shuikaku, and another consisting of Atago and Takao the last member is the adopted little sister of Y/N named Ayanami.

Y/N: Now that we are assembled here let us start with our meeting then. Nagato if you may

Nagato: Hai! As you all know we the Sakura Empire had forge an alliance with Ironblood the past two years. With the impending war against the Siren at high, we had decided to have a meeting with Azur Lane...

There was silence in the air as every member in this meeting minus Y/N at the mentioning of their former allies. Deciding to break the silence Y/N cough and got their attention.

Y/N: I know you all have some bad blood with Azur Lane but please hear me out. As far as I can see the direction of this war is going, I can see that we are going no where what with the tension between the two major factions. So I want you all to settle your differences with each other and only then will we succeed in driving away the fear that plague Humanity's survival

He then waited if there is any response and Akagi decided to speak up.

Akagi: Nii-sama is right. With the way that this have been on going for years... I think it is finally time we settled our indifferences with Azur Lane.

Kaga: Nee-sama? Are you sure about this?

Akagi: I am Kaga. Ever since meeting our guardian... I had to rethink of all the possible mistakes I would have made if we allied ourselves with the sirens... plus after learning the whole truth of what they were planning when they wanted an alliance with us... I dreaded of what would be the outcome....

Kaga: Nee-sama...

Akagi: plus with our guardian AND big brother by our side... I'm sure that our future is one we could all wanted alongside with Azur Lane as well.

Y/N and Amagi smiled at Akagi's words as the others agreed as well to her.

Zuikaku: Plus I can finally have this match with the Grey Ghost and not have to worry about the sirens!

Shuikaku: Oh Sis...

Y/N: Same old Zuikaku. Anyways now that we have come into an agreement, Akagi sent a message to Ironblood's leader Bismarck about this

Akagi: It will be done Nii-sama!

Y/N: The rest prepare yourselves will be departing for Azur Lane in two days make sure to prepare yourselves just in case we run into hostility!

Everyone: Hai!

The rest left except for Amagi, her sisters, Nagato and Ayanami. Y/N let out a sigh of relief as he looked at the residents of the room.

Y/N: Well... that was tense if I must say

Amagi: You did well Y/N and I know that everything will be alright.

Y/N: I know... but with the ongoing war against the siren I just hope that everyone will be safe... no ill make sure that everyone will have a bright future

Nagato: Spoken like a true Guardian. I must thank you Y/N for everything that you have done for us and for the world. The whole Sakura Empire will be right by your side!

Akagi: plus me and Kaga owe you a great debt for saving our dear sister. We are eternally greatful for that.

Kaga: I agree with nee-sama thank you again big brother.