Peace before the Storm

3rd POV

A new day has dawn over Azur Lane. The blissful morning sun and the bustling activities made the headquarters much more livelier. In one of the dorms reserved for the Sakura Empire members we see Y/N peacefully sleeping while his head was on Amagi's lap.

Amagi is softly caressing his hair as she watches him sleep. She had a small smile on her face until her attention was redirected to the door opening and in came was her two sisters.

Amagi: Good morning you two

Akagi/Kaga: Good morning to you as well Nee-sama

Amagi: What brings you two here?

Akagi: we were wondering where you two were since yesterday so we searched for you two and here we are finding you and our prince in his dorm room

Amagi: Sorry about worrying you two, I was busy looking after Y/N after what happened yesterday so...

Kaga: No we understand sis, if we were in your position we would do the same as well... so how is our prince?

Amagi: *smile* he is going to be just fine. I manage to calm him down after what happened... but suffice to say I am a bit worried of what will happen now due to the event that transpired

Akagi: Don't worry about it, Big Sis. Enterprise only suffered minor injuries and Exhaustion so she will be needing lots of rest... although I can't say the same for her ship...

Kaga: repairs for her ship is top priority right now considering how our prince tried to minimize the damage but... it may take a while before she can ever depart from port

Amagi: I see how about the others?

Akagi: Bismarck and her fellow Ironblood compatriots are currently eating breakfast with the representatives of the Royal Navy which is Queen Elizabeth and Yorktown of the Eagle Union... although I could see a little bit of hostility between them nonetheless they set it aside after witnessing the battle yesterday between Y/N and Enterprise.

Amagi: I see *sigh* I sure do hope this continues in the future ahead but considering our prince... I am sure that he will be the one who will secure our peaceful future

Akagi/Kaga: That we can agree with you Nee-sama!

The three sister giggled as they continue with their conversation while Y/N continues to sleep on Amagi's lap while dreaming.

Y/N's Dreamworld

Y/N is standing near a cliff over looking the ocean as the sun sets on the horizon. His surroundings then changed as he now stands near a pier, a pier he knows well. He turns around and gasps as he sees the now ruined state of Azur Lane. He then sees a giant silhouette of a three headed being roaring as lightning crackles around it.

Y/N tried to morph into his Kaiju form but cannot no matter how he tries. He watched the scene in anger until he sees something or rather someone lying on the ground. He squinted his eyes until he realized who it was...

Y/N: Amagi!!!

Y/N rushed to her aid as he now sees she is lying on her own pool of blood. She held her with his arms as he desperately called her name.

Y/N: Amagi!! Amagi!!

Y/N tried waking Amagi up until he heard her groan and weakly opened her eyes.

Amagi: ...Y/N?

Y/N: I'm here now Amagi just please hold on!! Your going to be fine okay!!

Amagi: ...Y/N