Chapter One: Hagoromo (Edited)

Hey y'all. So I've decided to keep the older chapters up because I do enjoy them. I would also like to say that I've actually grown to enjoy Boruto and even though I feel the want to change some aspects of the show, I've come to really care for the characters and story. This story here will NOT be based on Boruto, and there may be extra children/characters and different ships.

Also, I actually LOVE Saiino as well as two other ships InoXChoji and InoXGaara all equally. Now this story was intended to be a InoXNeji, but I've decided to let y'all choose. I still haven't decided on which paring to use so please tell me who y'all think should be Inoakari's and Inojin's dad.

The dad can either be Choji, Gaara, Sai, or Neji. Thank you and I love y'all SO much!

Ps...The chapters that I'm posting right now will be the old chapters, but edited and not entirely re-written. I am proud of my chapters so far and I just feel the need to update somethings until we get to the changed ships. Thank you!
________________________________
Tsunade sat in her office, looking over some paperwork, nothing too important, but nonetheless, she continued. Papers from Suna and Gaara, she sat those to the side. She'd read them first after organizing all her papers. Others from The land of fire itself, "I should just throw them in the trash bin", she said to herself, but instead, Tsunade sets them to the side as well. While continuing, a creak was heard and she looked up to see her assistant, Shizune.

"Tsunade-sama, we um...we have a very unexpected guest," Shizune said, opening the door wider, allowing Tsunade sight of their visitor, as he walked in a bit further.

Tsunade's jaw dropped at the sight of their unplanned visitor. Inside her office now stood The sage of the six paths, Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki. She wanted to question why he was here, how he was here, but in all her shock she couldn't. Hagoromo smiled, walking further into Tsunade's office as she continued to be a gasp. He walked over to one of the seats in front of her desk, "Mind if I sit, Hokage-san?" he asked, releasing Tsunade from her shock.

She blinked once, then twice, "I don't mind, and p-please call me Tsunade. You're The sage of the six paths after all," Tsunade said, trying to figure out if this was real life or a dream. Her head felt a bit dizzy.

Hagoromo laughed a hearty laugh," Then, by all means, Tsunade, call me Hagoromo," He smiled.

Tsunade took in a deep breath, then exhaling. She needed to relax, it might not be every day you see the creator of ninjutsu, but that didn't mean she needed to fall out of her chair, or worse, faint, "Alright then, so Hagoromo, well. What are you doing here? How even are you here?" Tsunade asked, her voice much stronger now.

The sage of the six paths straightened in his chair, "I'm here to bring knowledge unto you as well as some of your shinobis," He stated in a clear and calm voice, "For how I'm here, well I may answer that question later on,"

"Knowledge? Who are the shinobi of mine who need such?"

Hagoromo looked down to the side of his pants where his left pocket was, "Let us see here," he says, pulling what seemed to be a list from his pocket, "With my age, I can't seem to remember as well as I once did. Ah, here we go, this is a list of all the shinobi of yours that I need to meet with," He said.

She wanted to question him further, she wanted to know why her shinobi, why her? Why was he here and the old man still hadn't told her how he got here in the first place, but for some reason, she didn't push. Instead, Tsunade looked to her assistant, who had come in and shut the door some time ago during this whole conversation, "Shizune, take the list and gather the shinobi. We'll meet in room 212,"

"Hai Tsunade-sama," Shizune began leaving, but the voice of The sage of the six paths stopped her.

"Wait," He said, getting up from his chair and turning to face Shizune, "Along with those Shinobi I also need the Kazekage and his two siblings. I know they're here on business, so please inform them as well, and also that hidden in the clouds girl, Karui's her name I believe"