Chapter Three: Temari's turn (Edited)

It's funny how much you can change your mind in a day. Alright y'all, so the paring will either be InoXGaara or InoXSai. I'm still unsure though. Thank y'all so much and enjoy! (If the pairing ends up veing GaaraXIno then Inoakari's hair will end up being red rather then black. Also, Shinki, Yodo, and Araya will become her adopted siblings.)

Ino stared at the screen, so much had happened. She found out she had a daughter and then she found out her father was dead in the future. She didn't know how to feel, and how did her daughter do all of that without crying?

Hagoromo reached his hand over to Ino, patting her back, "Alright, let us move to a more upbeat side of the future,"

"That sounds good," Inoichi said, wiping his eyes and pulling his wife close to him.

"Alright then," The sage pointed towards the sand kunoichi, "Temari, would you please come up here?" He asked, "Ino, you may go sit back with your team for now,"

Temari stood up from her spot between her two brothers, she walked over to the ninjutsu creator and took her place where Ino had sat, "Okay," she played with the hem of her dress, not really sure what to say.

Hagoromo held his hand out, expecting the blond haired girl to take it. She did so, and he sat her hand into the chakra of the orb, "This will help us see Kumi's memories of your life,"

Her head shot up, "My life?"

"I bet she's an old maid," Kankuro chuckled. Temari would've hit him herself, but Gaara had already slapped the back of his head.

"Shush!" He gritted.

The sage of six paths cleared his throat, gaining the attention of the others in the room once more. He looked back at the orb and then to Temari, "Yes, well actually your child's life,"

"Child!?" The sand kunoichi cried. Eyes wide with shock.

"I'm an uncle?" Gaara wondered to himself.

"Yes, now lets start," Once more the screen appeared on the wall and the future was shown.

A blond haired girl, around the same age as Inoakari, appeared on the screen. She was a blond with green eyes, her hair was in a ponytail which stuck out with bangs on both sides of her face, she also had earrings identical to Inoakari's. She wore gray shorts and a long short-sleeved teal shirt that reached her upper thigh with a red sash that wrapped around her waist. Her leaf village headband was on her forehead and she wore black shinobi sandals, she also had wraps wrapped around both her wrist and her left knee. She carried a fan that resembled Temaris on her back.

Temari stared at the screen, watching her future daughter. She took in every detail of her daughter then gasped, "Her headband,"

"What about it?" Kankuro asked obliviously.

"I'd slap you if I was close enough to you, you baka!" Sakura hollered.

Kankuro slammed his hands onto the floor, "Why do you people keep wanting to hit me?" He cried.

"Shut up," Gaara slapped the back of his head once more.

"Ouch!"

Ino rolled her eyes at the Kazakages older brother, "Her headband, it's a Konoha headband," Ino never really cared for the sand kunoichi, and now her dense brother was beginning to irk her nerves as well, but she kept a cool head for once.

"Konaha, but we're from Suna?" Kankuro questioned.

The Kazekage's eye twitched, "Temari must have married someone from The leaf," he said, trying to sound calm. Whoever married his sister better treat her right, or he may end up in a coffin made of sand.