Chapter Six: The Sleepover Part Two (Edited)

Hey y'all! So only this chapter and then one more to go before I can continue this story. I hope y'all enjoy!

Love y'all and thank you for reading! Also, can I just say I think that I honestly love giving everyone kids? Like, I think I have a problem. Hehe!

"So she's a Inuzuka? Who's kid is she?" Hana asked, not looking away from the screen.

Hagoromo snorted, "Kiba's,"

"What?" Kiba's mouth dropped.

While all the girls were all fighting the door opened. In came Chocho with a bag of chips in her hands. She was wearing a short-sleeved, white pajama shirt with matching shorts and a black sash wrapped around her waist. Along with her were two other girls, one with shoulder-length jet black hair and onyx eyes. She wore a bluish-black short-sleeved tank-top and green pajama shorts. The other girl had wild black hair and dark Inuzuka eyes. She had on a loose grey long-sleeved pajama shirt that buttoned-up with matching loose drawstring pajama pants. One either side of her cheeks were the traditional Inuzuka clan tattoos.

"How many kids did you have?" Hana exclaimed, looking over at her baby brother.

The sage of the six paths shook his head, "Actually Hana, that Inuzuka is yours,"

"What!?" The Inuzuka cried, slamming her hands onto the floor.

"Hey, who's the girl with the black hair?" Kakashi asked, not paying attention to Hana's meltdown.

Inoakari finally escaped Shikanori's wrath, looking over at the door she noticed the presence of the three kunoichis, "What took you guys so long?" She headed their direction, jumping over Katashi who was thrown onto the ground by Himawari, "You three were just supposed to take the dogs outside into the back yard,"

"Sorry," Hana's daughter apologized, "Chocho here made us stop for a 'quick' snack,"

The Akamichi rolled her eyes, "It was a quick snack, and anyways Inuko gave all the meat to the dogs!" She cried, pointing her finger at the Inuzuka.

"Akari and I brought that meat specifically for the dogs!" Inuko growled, sneering at the chubby brunette.

The black haired girl stepped in-between the two, "Alright you two break it up," She sighed, facing Inoakari, "I swear these two are going to rip each other's throats out one day,"

Iruka scratched his head, "I know that the Inuzuka clan has always been a bit heated, but I've never seen an Akamichi act so...so out of character,"

Choza agreed, he'd never seen an Akamichi act in such a way, "Maybe she gets it from her mother," he contemplated. Shikaku and Inoichi both nodded in agreement.

Choji blushed, who could he have married to produce such a heated child.

"Rai's right," Inoakari gave the three a genuine smile, "We're friends, just relax. Everything is fine, no need to make a mountain out of a molehill,"

The other two rolled their eyes but complied. They couldn't stand to upset the kind-hearted Yamanaka.

Himawari was running from Yodo who was pinned on getting the girl back from hitting her with a shoe, "I said I was sorry Yodo!" She crackled, trying to run, but it was hard from all the laughing she was doing.

"Yeah well, I'm not sorry for this!" She yelled, throwing her pillow at the back of Himawari's head.

"Ah! Hahaha!" Himawari fell onto the bed, Yodo grabbed the Hyuga's pillow and began throwing friendly punches with both her's and Himawari's pillows, "Okay haha, o-okay!" She giggled, "Enough e-enough!"