𝖟𝖎𝖔𝖓 // 𝖏𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖘

"look at me when im talking to you" his dark eyes fixated on me as the words slipped out of his mouth with no emotion other than straight anger.
i gulped before processing what to say next, nervously waiting to see how this situation was gonna unfold.
"oh now you wanna be quiet, when just a few minutes ago you were all mouth with the cashier" he loudly yelled while standing about five feet away from me just waiting for my next words.
"he asked how my day was, so i answered. it was literally nothing." my voice shaking as he stared into my eyes, never taking them off of me.
he started to walk over to me at a slower pace only making my heart beat faster with every step he took. not having a clue what his next move would be.
"take off your clothes and sit back down" he quickly said as he bent down in front of me, kneeling on his knee to be right in front of my legs.
"im not in the mood for this shit right now, im going to bed." i quickly stood up and turned my back towards him to walk away. i suddenly feel a cold hand wrap around my wrist, pushing me back down onto the couch.
"take off your damn clothes now" he sternly says while pushing a few dreads out of his way, uncovering his full face. watching as his eyebrows move together as he watches my every move.
i gave in to his orders, knowing this would only end bad for me if i didnt.
i quickly remove my shirt over my head, leaving my bare chest to be shown. shoving my sweatpants down my legs along with my panties. leaving only my bare naked body lying against the couch.
zion starts to climb in front of me, taking his cold hands against my thighs. opening my legs as far apart as they would spread. making me drip at the thought of him eating me out but i knew it wasnt gonna be that easy.
z always got his way with me and when he didnt, i was punished... but in the best way possible.
his finger starts making it's way to my core, taking my breath away at the sudden contact. i could feel him curve his way to my g spot, pumping so lightly but hitting it so perfectly everytime. my body shifts upwards as i feel him enter two more, but continuing the motion from before only bringing the most amount of pleasure to the place i needed him the most.
as if my body could take anymore, he lowers his face towards my core and takes my clit into his mouth while circling his tounge on the most sensitive part. my mouth hanging wide open at the sensation happening while i grab on his dreads pulling his face closer to my core. i start to ride against his face making me come closer and closer to my orgasam.
starting to feel a familiar burning sensation in my stomach, realizing how close i am i am to climaxing.
"baby im gonna cum fuuck" screaming as loud as i could making sure he knew just how good he was making me feel.
just as i was about to release, i feel his lips disconnect from my clit while removing the two fingers left inside my core. all pleasure coming to a complete end... what the fuck.
"hopefully you learned your lesson baby" he chuckled to himself as he walked towards the bedroom leaving me laying in complete confusion, wondering what in the literal fuck just happened.

hello loves! hopefully you enjoyed the first chapter ya nasty freaks ((((: