𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖐 // 𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍

"when are we gonna start trying new things" i slightly whispered but loud enough for him to hear me.
"when you get better in bed" he chuckled while making his way to the bed.
i bring my hand to his arm giving it a light slap before jumping on his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist.
"im serious, i wanna get freaky. i wanna be screaming at the top of my lungs." slighty putting my mouth by his ear trying to sound seductive while talking.
i grab his ear with my teeth, tugging on it lightly but hard enough to get a reaction out of him.
i start to slowly make my way down his neck, making sure to leave wet sloppy kisses on every piece of his soft skin.
he starts to pay attention to everything I was doing, while putting his head back just enjoying the moment.
he finally flips me so im on my back and starts to leave kisses on my uncovered stomach. making sure to bite a little on some sensitive spots. making shivers run down my neck leading to my back.
"you really wanna do this baby" a slight smirk appearing on his face, just waiting for my very needed response.
"ready as ill ever be" i say grinning from ear to ear. already removing my clothes as he starts to do the same while removing himself from the bed making it easier to take off everything.
he pushes my chest down so im laying completely on my back just watching him climb over me, looking right into my eyes.
"we ain't gonna go slow, i get to pleasure myself tonight" he takes my hand placing it on his already hard dick.
i start to stroke up and down while bringing my mouth just up to the tip placing my lips around it.
i start swirling my tounge around the tip making him ache for my mouth to be filled with him.
he takes my hair into his fist making sure to give it a little tug while forcing my head to the bottom of his dick. guiding my head back and fourth while making sure to deep throat with every thrust he would make.
i continue to stroke my hand while he moves my head, adding double the pleasure for him.
soon after i feel him starting to twitch inside my mouth, finally feeling a warm liquid shoot to the back of my throat. and i usually dont swallow if im honest but tonight was about him. so what daddy wants daddy gets.
as soon as he finishes, my body is flipped to face the headboard with no warning. feeling his hand push my back down making my ass go into the air while my head naturally goes into the sheets.
he usually treats me before entering me making sure im super wet for him but it's his night so i doubt that will happen.
without any warning his dick slams into my core making me loose complete control of my breathing, he starts to roughly slam his dick as far as it will let him as he starts reaching down to my clit rubbing his thumb against it. only making my pleasure skyrocket in the matter of seconds.
"scream for daddy, baby" he says through moans while making sure to hit my g spot evrytime only making it harder for me to get words out.
"make me cum daddy please" im able to get out with short breathes in between but making sure he can hear me well enough.
"oh yeah baby daddy's gonna make you cum tonight" he yells as he roughly grabs my throat applying pressure as he continues to slam his hard dick further into my aching core.
removing his hand from my neck he suddenly grabs my hair into a fist pulling my head back while slamming into me even harder. my head being brought back to where he was making our lips finally connect while he still continued his motions.
"fuck baby im gonna cum holy shit" i hear him faintly yell as his hand smacks my ass with full force. his deep voice only making my climax come faster.
"harder daddy please" and with that i feel his body slap against mine going faster than before. making the pleasure almost unbearable.
"fucking shit your pussys so good baby" as he slams two more times before pulling out and releasing his load onto my back while i rub my clit helping myself finish my climax.
nick smacks my ass one more time before laying besides me pulling the blanket over his body.
"was that good enough for you" a smirk appearing on his face as he confidently asks me, patiently waiting for my answer.
"that was beyond good baby" as i cuddle up to his side, feeling our skin rub against one another. laying there just taking in every moment.
                                                                                              hey loves! this one actually had a happy ending lol but hopefully you enjoyed chapter two!