𝖇𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖓 // 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

"happy birthday" uncovering my eyes to reveal the birthday suprise he had put together for me.
"you didnt have to do all this, we could have ordered in and watched a movie or something" my eyes now wondering around the room looking at the roses spread across the floor leading to the bed, sheets hung from the roof with pillows laid everywhere. like a make shift fort.
"baby you deserve the world and more" he smiled into my lips before pressing lightly onto them bringing my leg around his waist to indicate that he wanted me to jump. i lift my other leg up, now jumping into his arms, so my legs are now wrapped around his waist.
"im gonna take my time with you tonight, make it special just for you" as he places my back onto the bed bringing his body to hover over mine never disconnecting our lips.
grabbing the top of my pants, fiddling his fingers with the button while making his way to pull down my zipper. slipping them down my legs with my underwear under his finger tips. slowly reaching for the bottom of my shirt while signaling me to take it off as i start to pull it over my head revealing my bare breasts underneath.
he lowered his body so his face was above my core. kissing around the area i desperately needed him. soon kissing the most sensitive area of them all before licking his lips asking for permission as he stared into my eyes.
as i nod my head, i feel the wetness from his tounge glide over my lips causing my head to swing back in pleasure as i grabbed whatever sheets were around me to keep myself stable.
loosening my release from the sheets bringing my hand immediately to b's hair so his face was as close as it could be. making sure to ride up and down bringing the most amount of pleasure.
as i wrap my fingers in his hair, pulling on little strands as i try to contain the pleasure. feeling the such familiar feeling in the core of my stomach knowing i was just about to have my first orgasam of the night.
he continues to do slower and more intimate motions making me completely come undone on his face. watching him come up with the biggest grin across his face.
"that was fucking amazing b" i try helplessly to say while still trying to catch my breath.
"i know" he smiles as i watch him undress, starting with his shirt and ending with his underwear revealing his half hard dick that i so badly needed right now.
"come on baby hurry" i whined as he climbed towards me on the bed grabbing my body and motioning me to face the wall.
"get on all fours baby" he quickly informed me as he got into position obviously as needy as i was in that moment.
putting myself into position, as i suddenly feel his fingers fiddle with my core to make sure hes good to enter. feeling my core drip with wetness just at his contact.
feeling his tip rub up against my lips leaving me aching for him. "dont tease me baby come on"
i hear him slighty giggle to himself thinking it was funny. as he slides all the way into me making my eyes basically roll into the back of my head.
as he speeds with only our moans to be heard in the room.
"fuck baby your so tight" he lightly says before grabbing a fist full of hair pulling it for pleasure. hearing our skin clap together only making my climax near.
"b im close, faster" taking my order and began slamming into me making sure to not become sloppy with it.
"im gonna cum fuck" slipping from his mouth as i reach my peak beginning to fall slowly to the bed as he continues to slam into me. he soon takes his dick out pumping it in his hands.
"fuck yes" b practically yelling as he releases.
"happy birthday to me" i smile while kissing him on the lips before he lays down right besides me.
"happy birthday baby i love you"

hi loves! hopefully you enjoyed chapter three. this was for all my brandon girls!