𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖐 // 𝖌𝖗𝖔𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖊

"mamas you look so fine tonight" the first thing nick says after we walk into the door. "im literally wearing leggings and a hoodie, how attractive could i look" i smile back at him knowing he was gonna come back with some stupid ass comment.
"your ass in those pants and the way your hair just naturally falls onto your back, you look fine no matter what your wearing honestly" finishing with a wide smile across his lips. he knows how to use his words to make me fall in love with him all over again.
"focus baby, we have to get some things and then we can go home. okay?" walking forward to make my way towards the ice cream aisle.
"but mamas i dont think i can wait that long" his fingers wrapping around my waist as he runs his finger around my most sensitive area only arousing me more.
soon realizing that an older woman had just walked into the aisle. making me turn towards nick and motion him to follow behind me. knowing for a fact im not gonna be able to wait until we get home.
as i start making my way towards the back of the store, i turn around slightly to make sure he was following while receiving a smirk that was just spread across his face.
after what felt like forever, we had finally made it to the back of the store where nobody was to be seen. making this a lot easier.
i start to pull him closer, moving my mouth closer to his ear as i whispered the words he so badly wanted to hear.
"baby i want you inside of me" grinning from ear to ear just eager to get started. just knowing that hes gonna get the utmost pleasure for this only makes me happier, and honestly i dont mind getting a little freaky right now. ive always wanted to try doing something like this in public.
"get ready for this dick to be all up in you" he giggles lightly trying his best not to bust out laughing. "baby im serious let's do this before they close, im so fucking horny right now" his eyes widen at my sentence not taking me serious until this moment as he begins to pull down his pants faster than ever before.
realizing i should probably do the same so hes not just standing in front me half naked. "listen baby, we have to be fast okay" the words falling from his lips as he slowly slips his hand under my hoodie to grab ahold of my right boob, as he backs me onto the shelf behind me for some balance control.
he connects his mouth to mine as i reach down to his dick grabbing it with slow motions. slightly running my hand up and down through the tightness of his underwear.
"mamas i wanna get inside of you" nodding my head as the same thoughts ran wild inside my head just waiting from him to begin. finally taking my underwear off as he follows my moves doing the same thing eager to get started.
he brings his finger tips to my clit slowly rubbing to make sure hes good to enter, which is exactly what i need in this moment. "you ready mamas" no words being able to escape my mouth from the pleasure his fingers were bringing to my entire body at the moment. so i began nodding my head faster than i thought possible.
as he begins stepping closer to my body, he slowly lifts my leg up against his hip holding it high to make sure he had all access needed. his tip begins to rub against my lips leaving me absolutely breathless at the touch. he begins slipping his dick in and out of my pussy, teasing the hell out of me.
finally plunging his entire dick inside of me making my eyes naturally roll to the back of my head as he continues his motions over and over. he takes my neck into his hand slightly pressing on the sides as he slams in and out of me. "holy fuck" at this point i couldnt care less that were out in public, all that matters is that this man knows exactly how to pleasure the fuck out of me. and as those words leave my mouth i feel a hand slap over my mouth as i look to see nick closing his eyes as he closes his mouth to not make a noise but he was struggling pretty hard.
he brings his thumb down to my clit slowly rubbing it as his dick continues to slam inside of me. and soon enough i feel his hands grab my waist spinning my body around to face the shelfs as he lines himself up at my entrance. fastly slamming into me without any care as he slips his hand under my hoodie taking a full grip of my boobs in his hand as he pushes his body closer to mine to make his thrusts quicker but not sloppy.
my mind cant even keep up with the amount of pleasure that my body was feeling. but soon enough my mind is quickly snapped when i hear a voice somewhere close to where we were. and it just kept getting closer and closer and i assumed the person was gonna find us and i didnt want that shit to happen but holy shit his dick is so fucking good. "baby baby stop" i try to get out in between breathes as he slams into me one more time before coming to a complete stop. "what's wrong mamas" my eyes widen as someone begins walking around the corner of the aisle. "get dressed hurry" i begin sliding my pants up my legs as well as my underwear with nick standing across from me fiddling with his bottom. "are you guys finding everything alright" the employee speaks from the side of the aisle. "yes we are thank you" nick says faster than ever because he was still in a bit of shock. "okay let me know if you need anything, we close in 20 minutes" she walks away towards the front of the store as i look over at nick trying to contain my laughter. "that was too close baby holy fuck" he words making me only wanna laugh even harder. "kinda hot though" his eyes widening at my words as a smile appears across his face. "this ain't over you getting dicked down tonight just know that" his smile widening at his own words. "whatever you want daddy" the words slipping from my mouth slowly just knowing he loves when i use that word. "oh yeah let's go i cant wait any longer" he grabs my wrist dragging my out of the store.
i fucking love this man.

that's the end of this chapter! hope you enjoyed!! leave some requests for things you wanna see!