𝖟𝖎𝖔𝖓 // 𝖗𝖔𝖆𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉

"z stop pay attention to the road" i giggled to myself as he tried to reach in between my legs with his other hand on the wheel, his eyes staring straight ahead as he smirked to himself. knowing exactly what he was doing.
"you're gonna regret that baby" i lightly whispered still loud enough for z to hear as he started laughing, wondering what the hell i could have meant by that.
"what are you gonna do about it then" his eyes wandering to where i was sitting looking me up and down with a little laugh.
quickly taking my body and moving to sit towards him, slowly rubbing my hands on the imprint through his pants, making his body twitch at the contact. "baby stop, just wait till we get home." he continued to whine at my touch only making me want to continue more.
taking the cold zipper into my fingers while pulling it down slowly, making sure the tips of my fingers run along the imprint that was obviously growing by the second.
i move to try and pull his boxers down as far as they would go.
"you ready daddy" the words slowly slipping from my lips only making him more eager for me to start, still not sure how to react to this.
"baby come on dont do this shit im driving" trying to wiggle out of my grip but i refused to give into him only knowing he continues to make me suffer through stupid shit like this everyday.
slowly leaning my body to make my head hover his body, taking a full grip on his dick. moving my head further licking only the tip as i feel his body slowly rise at my last move.
taking his whole dick into my mouth as i make sure to get every single inch wet with the movement of my head. only continuing to do the last move with quicker pace while making sure my technique stayed strong and enjoyable for my baby.
"holy shit oh my god, your so good baby"
and with him speaking a few words, his deep voice slowly making me more turned on than before. and with that i went quicker while using more of my mouth to push up and down with every move, never letting the tip of his dick leave my mouth.
taking may hands at the bottom of his shaft, as i start to make slower movements with my mouth while focusing more at the tip almost leaving him breathless as i went on. his moans filling the car making my pussy start to drip at the thought that this was only gonna get better once we got home.
removing my hands as i take every inch into my mouth a couple more times knowing that he had to be close, and as if timing couldnt have been better he began to twitch inside my mouth knowing that at any moment he was gonna release.
"baby fuck keep going" taking my hair into a grip so he could put my head down even further for the most amount of pleasure only turning me on more.
i took my tounge and started to swirl around the tip one last time before fully taking him in for the last couple of seconds.
after what felt like 30 more seconds of the same movements, feeling the warm liquid shoot into my throat making sure to swallow every bit of it to turn z on more. knowing he loved when i did that shit.
"holy fuck that was the best shit ever" he glanced over at me with a smile across his face, knowing i just did that shit perfectly.
"your gonna have to repay me for that shit" looking over at him to watch the reaction fall upon his face.
"oh dont worry baby, you gonna be feeling amazing tonight"

that's the end!!! let me know if you guys want a part two about when they go back to the house!