𝟹. 𝙰 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚍

Getting dressed in the guest room, you start to hear other voices. You stroke your hands Down your waist, as you look at the clothes Sabrina let you borrow. "Can I come in?" Ambrose asks, knocking quietly on the door "sure" you say, still looking in the mirror trying to fix your hair. "Wow that looks.." he makes a funny hand gesture "Sabrina has really good style" You say twirling towards him "So.. our aunties are home, and uh.. well Zelda is a very "loyal and a humble servant" to Faustus and the Dark Lord" he says making quotation marks while furrowing his brows, questioning his aunties obsessiveness. "So we probably shouldn't tell her that you are you know.." "his daughter. You can say it" You cut him off, sighing. You know You are his daughter, he doesn't have to hide that fact from you at least. "I'll come up with something" You say, walking past him out the door.

You can feel his look burning in your neck as you walk down the stairs "well hello darling!" A woman says. She is not so tall, with round eyes and blonde hair. "And who might you be?" Another woman ask. She is almost the opposite of the little woman. She is tall, with fierce red hair in perfect waves. "My name is Marble Blackthorn, I go to the academy of unseen arts. I got kicked out of my house, so Sabrina offered me to stay here for the night" you say. Technically you didn't lie.. you just didn't tell everything.. right?
"Oh poor lamb, out in that weather" the small woman says, rubbing your arm "this is Hilda and Zelda" Sabrina says. You had already figured out by now, who was who.

All of a sudden your familiar, a lemur crawls up my leg "Willow!" You say relived and hug the little lemur. You knew she was close, she always is. "This you familiar?"
Ambrose asks behind me. You nod, turning around so he can pet her. She gently pushes her head in his hand. Ambrose gives you a soft smile, making you blush. Hard. You look down to the ground. he could clearly see you blush making him smirk. He likes the thought og just him smiling at you, could do that. You yourself, son't quite understand,. You have never blushed never had this kin don't tinkling. Were you sick?

Your moment breaks as Zelda walks between the two of you to the kitchen. She didn't seem to care much about you. At least not for now...

----

The day went by, and all you could think about was tomorrow. You had no where to go, since your father refused to let you sleep at the academy, and you refused to sleep at his house. You are laying in the big guest bed. A few candles lit on the nightstand. A tear fall down your cheek. The only time you express big emotions, is alone. The fear creeps up your spine, and surrounds you. Suddenly, the room feels pitch black, like you're alone in the world. You feel stuck, stuck in this unholy world, stuck in this body. You hand scratches your thigh in a consistent rythm, making an are red. You didn't even notice your hand, you're too busy thinking. Thinking in this pitch black room, everyone asleep, you, all alone.

A figure is in front of you. Was it Sabrina? Or Ambrose? The figure gets closer, gets bigger. "The dark lord" you whisper, looking at his majestic hooves "My girl" he begins, his hissing voice reaching you like cold water in your face "You were so wise once" he states, walking closer. You slowly meet his eyes. Those wild wild, evil eyes makes you unable to breath. You were standing in front of evil in a body.

"Now.. You are doubting your whole life.. Go back to Faustus, reassure yourself on the path of night. It is the only path to choose"

You scream. You scream loud. It wasn't you intention, but the quaking feeling inside of you, the gust of wind and the dark lords words makes it uncontrollable. When the light slowly turns back to your eyes, you take a deep breath. It feels like you are underwater, drowning in your own tears, fear, until the door bursts open. You flinch, thinking the dark lord is back, but this time it's a much smaller figure. A figure with blond, short hair, and a petite figure "Marble!" she says, sitting on your bed. She puts a comforting arm around you, waiting for you to cool down.

Another figure almost falls into the room in a hurry. "Ambrose" you whisper, your voice cracking. He sits on the other side of the bed, taking you shaking hand "What happened?" He asks, a sorrow look in his eyes. "The.. The dark lord" you stutter, giving him a look of fear

You explain the entire thing, both of them completely silent "That's horrible" Sabrina says when your done. She gives you a warm hug "Let's talk it through tomorrow, okay?" she squeezes your shoulders, and leaves you with Ambrose, knowing you are in safe hands. You feel so bad, so vulnerable. You have never felt this exposed to anyone before. "I'm sorry" you mumble, twitching your hands "Sorry? Sorry The Dark Lord threatened you?" he says with a scoff. "It's not your fault for wanting to go another way. It sure is risky" he says, crawling under your bed sheets "I don't know if i wanna go that way yet.. I am so confused" you say frustrated, wiping your tears away. "It's okay to be scared. Or sad." he says,  looking into your eyes. Like he is digging for something, searching. "I'm not any of that" you say with an angry voice. "Emotions suck"

He chuckles at your protest "But they can also be pretty amazing" he whispers, closing his eyes. It's only now that you realize how heavy your eyelids feel. You try to keep them open, looking at his peaceful face, but at last you fall asleep.