𝟺. 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

You are utterly silent at the breakfast table. Your blood is coursing through you veins, your heart beating fast just thinking about last night. "Hey" Ambrose says, touching your arm. You jump up from your seat by his touch. Looking at him makes you think of yesterday. Falling asleep with him by your side, waking up with him by your side. It was such a wholesome feeling, that you hadn't experienced before. "Why don't we go and talk things through" Sabrina says with a worried look "Can't we go outside? A cafe or something?" you sigh, stirring your tea. Ambrose and Sabrina exchange looks, him looking... sad? "What did I say now" you say, your body feeling so heavy and weak. "I.. am under house arrest" Ambrose says, looking away "Oh" You don't really know what to say. "Why?" is all you can manage to get out. It's only after the words escaped your lips that you realize that some might not want to tell that "If.. you wanna tell" you add, waving your hands. Zelda gives all three of you a sharp look before turning back to her paper "Maybe later" he says, trying to sound casual. You get the hint, and stop talking.

The three of you go into Ambrose's room, you dumping down on his bed "I don't know what to do" you sigh. That vulnerability comes back, and you don't like it. Sabrina walks around the room "Did he say what would happen if you didn't go back to your house?" she asks. "His house" you correct her "And no. I have a feeling that i really don't wan't to either" you say, your voice slightly shaky. Sabrina sits next to you, and put's a hand on your back "What else did Blackwood say?" she asks, trying to make eye contact. You look away, down on your fiddling hands "Well.. he says i can't sleep at the academy either" you mumble, not wanting to cause trouble?

"What?!" Sabrina says, you could tell she was getting angry "That monster.. he-" she bursts "Brina" Ambrose says with a hand showing her to calm down. You silently thank him, your voice shaky. "Why don't we invite him over!" Sabrina says with a sneaky voice. You blink, looking at her with blurred eyes "Invite my father over? You mean suicide mission?" you asks, unbelieving of her words. "We could make him explain?" she asks, running out of ideas "There is nothing to explain. He hates me" you say, getting up. "This is going nowhere" you say, going out the door.

"What if-" Ambrose begins. You turn around, curious. "We showed him, that he can't mess with you" he raises his brows, so do you "And how so?" you walk into the room again, resting against a pile of books "The weird sisters! if we could talk them into helping.. curse him or so" Sabrina says with sparkles in her eyes "I don't know.." you begin. "Do you know Prudence?" she ignores your doubt completely "Yeah! We're.. friends" you say. Prudence was a questionable person, you weren't sure how much you could rely on her, but you had her back no matter what. For some reason you felt the need to protect her, and let her in. "Can you ask?" Sabrina says with an excited look. You look around, observing the room as you welder in your thoughts

"Okay" you say. "Are you at the academy yet?" you ask, hoping Sabrina could be there when you ask "Yes! Since i am a half mortal, i made a deal with Faustus-" she begins, but you cut her off "Wow, wait. Half Mortal, Half witch?" you ask. You had no idea of this part "Yes" Ambrose says, looking at you. He looks down your body. That was a damn good outfit. You notice him looking, but there are more important things right now.

"That must be hard" you say. You knew she was the daughter of Edward Spellman, but that he was with a mortal, you didn't know. "You have no idea" she sighs. You completely forgot the purpose of this conversation "Lets go together, in the weekend" she says. You nod, and Sabrina hurries out the door, going too Baxter High. You and Ambrose are left alone in his room. You grab a book, scrolling though the pages "You must have a lot of free time" you chuckle, looking at the big book piles in the attic. He nods "You okay?" he looks down, fiddling with his hands.

You sit down on the floor in front of him. "I was a arrested for attempting to blow up the Vatican" he says, looking distantly out the window behind you "Oh cool" you say, pulling up your socks "What?" he looks at you, an utterly confused look on his face "Cool" you repeat looking him in the eyes "Is that all? Cool?" he scoffs "Well.. maybe not so cool, but.. yeah" you raise your shoulders. There is a moment of silence, Ambrose still looking at you with that look "I have thought many different responses, but cool was not one of them" he then says. The two of you bursts out in laughter. Something you haven't done in a while.

That same wholesome feeling comes back, your stomach twisting a little bit, hearing his laugh.

Ambrose's POV:

My first genuine laugh in god knows how long. It doesn't surprise me.

It doesn't surprise me that she is the one to make me feel this way. Her words, her looks, her entire person makes me so warm.

I need her

---------------

Authors Note:

Tysm for the views!

Also thanks to that one person that voted and that other person that saved this story, it literally melts my heart you guyssss <3