Chapter 2

It was snowy and horrendous disaster down there. The train has crashed and you are now with an old lady. You hoped that she could take care of herself because you guys wouldn't be able to take care of her while fighting off some Grimm that is gonna be coming in the cold.

Yang: Hey Y/n, what do you suppose that we do? We are out here in the cold with nowhere to go and we are here defending g a defenseless old lady.

Old lay: Hey, who are you calling defenseless?

Y/n: She's the one who judge a book by its cover. She doesn't knew how to take a look at someone properly.

You looked at Yang to see that she was giving you a frowny face.

Y/m: Now, what else do we need to do. We still have the relic to atlas so that we could get their help and defeat Salem and that we could also put an end to all of this

Yang: You're the quite the one to say it so fast. I feel that there is something that we don't know yet, I feel that there is something that Ozpin isn't the telling us,

Y/n:What do you mean Yang?

Yang: I mean, that there is something that we don't know. I want to hear it.

Oscar's eyes changed and he turned into Ozpin.

Ozpin: Listen, now we mus -

Yang: No, no more of the truth being hidden. It's about time that you told us everything.

Ozpin was hesitating to tell her but we have to. You too, was starting to believe that he was hiding something.

Yang: I want to hear it right now. Because I'm sick and tired of all the truth bro g hidden.

Ozpin: I'll explain everything. Just give me the relic.

Ozpin tried to grab the relic from Ruby but she moves back so that he wouldn't be able to get it.

Ruby: No.

Y/n: Look, guys we've been over this before. Ever what we agreed on and talked about?

Yang: No, the only thing that we need to talk about right now is the truth. Do you think that it is okay to be lied to?

Y/n: Listen, you guys all have to listen to me right now. Maybe Qrow and I will be able to smooth things over a bit.

As you were slowly stepping towards them, they except for Ruby all reached for their weapon.

Y/n: Why are you guys acting like this? You do realize that standing out here is not gonna do us all a fever.

Yang: You know that hiding the truth is not gonna do us all favor?

Y/n: If this keeps up, you're all gonna end up out in the cold all day and we will be out in danger so the best choice that we have now is to keep going. The more chance of that we all would endangering the lives of innocent people.

They all looked at you. Now now seeing that you are right. You have to me right now.

Ozpin: I want you all know that I am not lying to you.

Weiss: Well, you certainly didn't tell us about the relic.

Y/n: Why does all of that matters right now? The only reason that we won't get anything is all because you guys. The way that you are going in an and on about this whole is is getting annoying,

Weiss: Y/n, can you hear yourself right now?

Y/n:Yeah, I'm hearing myself pretty good alright. Now you don't have to do all of this, I know that there is some mistakes that we all all had in our past time you're all acting like he is the only one.