Chapter 5

And just like you would expect, that place was really nice and it was very crowded. Now that is something unique that you would always like to go. Before you could go on with the others, you have to buy something that will satisfy the beast that you have right in your stomach. You got some donuts and some other stuff and then you went right back to the others.

Y/n: So did I miss anything?

Ruby: No, I would say that you are just on time. 

You saw where Ruby was coming from right now. Therefore you saw Nora from afar.

Nora: Is that cute boy Oz, I see?

Oh boy, poor Oscar, he wasn't ready for what was gonna happen right now. Nora tackles him to the ground with some joy of happiness.

Y/n: I guess that I should have seen that coming right now. So where are you guys staying?

Nora: I think that you would be happy to where we are going.

Y/n: I see. Maybe we will find someone that could help us. 

Everyone took a train down to place that they were now staying.

Y/n: This is a big town, I must say. I hope that where we are going, we will meet someone that is actually kind and strong. They will actually see how strong and positive that we all are.

You were now at the stop.

Y/n: So where are we going right now?

Jaune: Well you will just have to wait for it.

Y/n: Well I am just so eager to see how they will act toward us. Maybe that blonde lady would tell us where we should be.

You took a good look at the blonde lady and then you looked right at Jaune. They looked almost identical and she was holding a baby in her hand.

Jaune: Hey Saph.

Falling behind her, is a young man.

Sylan: I know that it would be really rude to leave our guest like this. My name is Sylan L/n and this here is my wife Saphron Arc.

He looked almost like you but he is just older and more stylish. His hair is really nice and well lined up and he is holding two children of his. They are both girls. They had black and blonde hair.And also, the uniform that he was wearing is exactly similar to that if Ironwood

And also, the uniform that he was wearing is exactly similar to that if Ironwood