Chapter 4

It has been some times since you were sleeping in that house or some days you would like to say to yourself. I mean, look at the blizzard outside and the inside of the house isn't all that bad so it would be best for you to stay a little longer inside of the house. So anyways, during your time there, you were sleeping peacefully until you started to fidget. It has to be because of the fact that you were having a nightmare about something. It has somethingto do with Salem and how she couldn't be killed. You jumped right out of your sleeping spot and attract the attention of Ruby.

Ruby: Y/n!

Y/n: Ruby, she was here!

Ruby: Who?

Y/n: You know who. The one that cannot be killed.

Ruby places her hand on yours and gave you a look in the eyes that was telling that things will be okay.

Ruby: Its okay now. As long as we all have each other, we should be okay. I promise you.

Y/n: Thank you Ruby.

She kisses you on the hand and then you went back to sleep. You wanted to take Ruby's words about how things were gonna tune out right now. It may seems that it could turn out really bad but that is up to fate to decide. What ever happens happen. But you know for one thing though, if you were to go out, you want to go out protecting the ones that you care about the most and like a true hero. The blizzard outside seems to be getting worst but you just hope that it could cool down and for you all to get to where you are going right now. While you were sleeping, you felt something glow right inside of your body. What could this be right now? Well it looks like you're gonna find out all on your own right now. You got up from your sleeping spot and went into an area where no one could  bother you there. You held your feet down on the ground really steadily as you were about to make your strike. You transfer all the power and aura that you had in your body all the way into your sword and now you were preparing to make a strike. The area that you were in right now was so empty that there is not thing that you would mind breaking. You send a heavy wave of a slash right to a wooden board and disintegrated it. What was the new found power that you were honing? You will found out really soon. All you have to do right now is to go back to sleep. You don't wanna wake the others right now. You slept all that you wanted right in bed and just hoped for the best. The next morning, it wasn't all that lovely cause the blizzard outside was still going on and you could use some food to wake up that stomach of yours. You went right into the kitchen and thank goodness that there was a kitchen that was right in the place or it would not be pretty. You took up some beans and some other food that you have brought with you and started to cook them. Well the smell wasn't all that good and it did wake up the others. They can't say that it was bad or it was good smell. The only thing that they could say bike is that food smell really funny.

Yang: Hey Y/n. What are you cooking?

Y/n: Oh some food that I found in the cupboard and some food that I have brought with me. I hope that you are all hungry by the way because I could use some help getting rid of all of these food.

Yang: Y'know, I'm not all that hungry but if you insist, I could get some couple of bites.

Y/n: Now that is what I would like to hear. Ruby, are you feeling the same.

Ruby: Yeah.

Y/n: Good.

As the food was ready, you went over to the pot and poured it out for everyone. Qrow was still asleep cause that is is his usual thing of the day because of all of the alcohol that he has been drinking. How could he stay like that though. Well, it is dinner time and he could be missing out.

Yang: So would you tell us more about your brother?

Y/n: Sure. He is a really nice guy once you get to know him but yet again he could be kinda of a jerk too. When I was much younger, he used to pick on me all the time but that is how it is. Big brothers does that all the time I see.