Chapter 8

Cinder and a girl with brown and pink hair were near an aircraft. She and the mute girl had a little clash because she was the one that was believed to kill her boss Roman. The only thing that she had left of Roman was his hat. She now wore the hat. Now she was now wearing a new outfit along with Cinder. Before they could board however, someone showed up right to them. It was Azrael who was wearing his new armor/ outfit.

 It was Azrael who was wearing his new armor/ outfit

Azrael: I suppose that you would need someone to come with you

Cinder: Why do you think that I would need your help?

Azrael: Oh please, after your last failure, it was obvious that you don't have what it takes to get all the maidens power all by yourself. You think that your better than a everyone here else but all you ever could accomplish is failure. Over and over again.

Cinder: I am not gonna sit by here while you go on and lecture me. I don't need all of this coming from you. You're just a service. You're not thing. Just another one of Salem's pawn.

Azrael: So you think. But I am so much more than that. I am powerful. Far more than you and more than you could even imagine. The reason why Salem sent you instead of me because she couldn't see you for who you are. A failure and nothing. All you could now is to let yourself get bested by that silver eye girl. But her technique shall not work on me. Unlike you, I am have killed well trained huntsman. Those who are feared by most but they have all suffered right down on my feet. I have made myself worthy down to Salem. You have shown nothing. After the fall of Beacon, it was like you have became nothing more than a little girl that could do nothing but beg for Salem's approval.

Cinder: You're trash. Just because you are capable of taking out huntsmen, it doesn't mean that you're still a pawn that only does his master's binding.

Azrael: Now that is what you would assume of me but there is so much more than that. What I do in my spare time is destroy villages and watch as the people scream in miserable and live down in great pain. How is that for a pawn?

Neo was just standing by and watching as Cinder and Azrael were going at each other.

Cinder: Yourr wasting my time and I have somewhere to go right now.