Remember The Times

"Remember the times I hung with the dimes, remember the times I fucked a few. Remember the times I hung with the dimes, and all the wild things I used to do."

The  women had finally reached their destination, after an almost 24 hour flight and many verbal spats between Tommie and Yvonne they finally made it

The women had finally reached their destination, after an almost 24 hour flight and many verbal spats between Tommie and Yvonne they finally made it. Shai stepped off the aircraft and fell to the ground, "Oh my god I missed you. That flight kinda fucked me up. I will cherish being able to be on solid ground!" She screamed making Milano laugh at her antics. Yvonne stepped off the plane and placed her sunglasses onto her face.

Her orange Hermes bag was attached to her shoulder, "Where is the car?" She asked looking around

Her orange Hermes bag was attached to her shoulder, "Where is the car?" She asked looking around. Tommie pushed past her, "You're blocking the exit, some of us want to get off the damn plane." She said walking towards the black Mercedes Sprinter van that was pulling up. "Damn Taqé you're pushing through people like you're Lawerence Taylor!" Milano yelled out to her frustrated. Tommie had stomped her way to the van ignoring all of them. She was ready to get to the resort so she could start drinking. "Tell them bitches come on so we can go." Tommie said to Shai putting on her seatbelt crossing her legs and sitting forward. "Aye! Tommie said she ready to go!" Milano rolled her eyes, "Tell Taqé to get her bags before we leave them here along with her nasty attitude!" She yelled back.

Tommie sucked her teeth walking to where the women were, shifting to find their luggage. "It's crazy hot out here. I'm gonna sweat out my pixie cut. Where's my du rag?" Reya asked herself locating the silky cap grabbing her bags she walked to the sprinter tying the cap onto her head grabbing a glass of champagne. Dinka helped Ashanti grab her big silver suitcase out the pile switching them for the duffels they had carried onto the plane. Milano and Shai got their bags out with no problem, sliding the bags left to their owners walking to the trunk of the sprinter. After a small time of trying to put the luggage cases into the trunk all the women piled into the sprint and took off.

Ashanti had her camera in her hand, she was taking images of the landscape that passed the window. Reya looked at Yvonne who was slightly sweating, "Why didn't you change while you were on the plane?" Yvonne stopped fanning herself and looked at Reya, "You're sweating." She giggled. "Oh, I'll change when we get to the resort." Reya nodded and turned around, 'If she wanna die from heat stroke that's her business.' She thought throwing the champagne back. Shai's phone had been pinging while she sat back ignoring the sound looking out the window. "Bitch, if you don't answer that damn phone Imma throw it out the window." Tommie grunted through clenched teeth. "It's just David." She said sliding the green bar to the right. "This Shai who's pussy makes you cry."