Luv Ya Gyal//Love Sounds

"You was Leo status, couldn't call you Pisces after this one. You was nice before this but then got triflin' after this one."

Shai opened her eyes staring out the opened window, a pigeon sat perched on the black railing on the balcony

Shai opened her eyes staring out the opened window, a pigeon sat perched on the black railing on the balcony. She had been laying in bed awake for about 5 minutes now. Turning her head to the spot next to her she saw Dave's side of the bed empty, still made. Sitting up on the side of the bed she checked on her daughter in the baby monitor. Khairi was still asleep she laid on her stomach, her pacifier in her mouth. Grabbing her iPhone she pressed the home button; no messages from Dave. She shrugged, she'd been home 3 days now and he hadn't been making time for her. He was nearing the end of his album and he was spending more time in the studio, 4 hour sessions stretched on into the night leading him to sleeping there.

Sighing deeply she grabbed the silk black robe off the chair in the corner of the room. Tying the belt around her tiny waist she walked into her bathroom. Plugging her iPhone into the universal port against the wall she played Teena Marie, a ritual she had since her teenage years. After handling her hygiene she made faces in the mirror before holding her phone up and snapping a picture of herself

 After handling her hygiene she made faces in the mirror before holding her phone up and snapping a picture of herself

SheAin'tSo_Shai_Now
Woke Up Like ThisFlawless

She placed her face closer to the mirror, running her fingers over her clear skin. "Damn, a bitch out here looking good as hell. My face clear as fuck, I know I better not be pregnant." She mumbled to herself. Standing back she looked at her face, there weren't any blemishes or scars in sight. A glow radiated from her skin, the smoothness appearing glass like. Returning back into her room she made up her bed closing the balcony door before exiting to her daughter's room.