Chapter 3: Urge

Taehyung's mouth flew open when he saw the four vampires dressed in business suits. They looked like completely different people. Hoseok smirked at him.

"Smitten by men yet?"

Taehyung's cheeks became a soft pink. "Shut up, definitely not!" He snapped.

Hoseok chuckled while shrugging. He looked down at his black slacks and white button-up shirt. He borrowed clothes from the youngest one named Jungkook.

"Are you guys ready to go?" They turned around and Seokjin walked into the foyer at the same time putting on his blazer.

Taehyung didn't know if his mind was playing some type of sick game on him but in his eyes, time slowed down as Seokjin swung the material around to get his arms through. He watched as the black fabric laid across his broad shoulders. His mouth went dry as Seokjin's fingers fixed the collar. The white button up shirt he wore underneath showed a bit of his neck.

"He's so checking out Jin Hyung?" Hoseok's voice came into his head.

"I thought Hyung said he didn't like men," Yoongi replied.

"Someone's lying."

"No, I'm not!" Taehyung spun around glaring at him. Yoongi sighed rolling his eyes as he turned away. Hoseok chuckled.

"If you say so."

"Let's get going," Seokjin said ignoring their banter and walking out the front door.

__________________________

While in the car Taehyung sat with his eyes glued to the window. It was only him and Seokjin in the car, the others rode in another car. The silence was driving him crazy. At least with others, he could hear their thoughts if he chose to but not having any control of this was driving him crazy.

He took a glanced at Seokjin and was amazed at how well he drove a car. He figured as a vampire he could just teleport or fly somewhere. They could do that right?

"Are you ok?" Seokjin suddenly asked making him jump.

"What?"

"Are you ok? Do you need another bite before we get to work."

Taehyung swallowed hard, the thought of Seokjin sinking his fangs into him made his body tingle. He cleared his throat.

"N-N-No, I'm f-fine."

"Ok."

It became silent between them again. Taehyung glanced at him.

"Is there something you want to ask me? You keep looking at me, unless," he smirked. "You find me attractive."

"Get over yourself." Taehyung snapped.

Seokjin laughed. "That's hard when I am kinda a big deal."

"It depends to you cuz you're not to me."

"At least not yet."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "So not only do I have to be stuck with vampires but I gotta be stuck with cocky vampires as well."

"It's better than being with bloodthirsty vampires who only see humans as food."

"And you don't?"

"If I did, you'd be dead."

A cold shiver went down Taehyung's spine and he looked out the window. "That's disgusting, drinking blood."

"And I find eating animal just as disgusting so I guess we're even."