Chapter 4: Only You

Seokjin got out the bed. "Seung-Hae, I've told you and I've told the council numerous times, I'm not returning until I finish my mission."

"Capturing Hyon-Kon? It's been years and still nothing. At this point, it's become an obsession."

"It's not! I'm the reason things turned out like this so it's my responsibility to fix it."

Seung-Hae raised his eyebrow. "And how are you fixing anything while lying in bed with this human." He turned to Taehyung. "Of course, he's with a human. His obsession with them is disgusting. I wonder how long will this one last probably shorter than the last."

Taehyung tightened his fists and got out the bed. "I should go."

"No, stay here." Seokjin grabbed his wrist. Taehyung snatched his wrist away. "No, you're a liar!"

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "How?"

"You tell me you'd stay with me but you never had any intentions on doing that! Once your mission is done then you're gonna leave. So whatever, I don't care anymore."

"Taehyung, it's not like that." he grabbed his wrist again.

"I don't care how obsessed you are with humans or how short things will last between us. Don't fucking use me! This is why I don't open my heart to anyone." He pushed away from Seokjin and left the room.

Seung-Hae tilted his head a bit. Seokjin slowly turned to him. "What did you think just now?"

"What are you talking about?"

"In your mind, what did you think? That human, he can hear your thoughts."

Seung-Hae's eyes widened. "M-My-My thoughts?"

"Yes." Seokjin sat on the bed running his hand through his hair.

"He can even hear yours?"

"Of course not, I have a block on my thoughts and I suggest you do the same."

"Yes, sir." He bowed. "I didn't mean to cause any trouble. It's just the council is getting nervous that you may not come back and we can't leave the throne empty for too long. It may cause a riot amongst the other vampires." Seokjin remained silent. "Your father left strict instructions that he wanted you to ascend the throne next."

"I can't right now," he whispered.

Seung-Hae sighed deeply. "Would you like me to gather more men to help with your search?"

"No, that's just going to cause a blood bath. I want this to be as painless and quiet as possible."

"That's impossible when your feelings are involved."

"Seung-Hae," Seokjin looked at him. "Just go back. I'm not leaving now." With that, he got up and left out of the room.

"Of course not, you're always looking at everything but what's in front of you." He whispered while looking down.

_________________________

Taehyung sat on his bed hugging a pillow. He buried his face. Of course, he was being used, if he was a regular human without his powers no one would give a damn about him. No one would want to be in his face pretending to like him. Maybe had he been a regular human his parents would've actually loved him.

He felt disappointed in himself, just for a moment he actually thought Seokjin was different. Just for a moment, he thought they could actually have something. He groaned, his body was aching to be bitten but he was so angry he didn't want to be near the vampire.