kyouhaba- entry one

Dear diary,

Ugh I don't like starting off like that, it makes me sound like a fucking 11 year old girl.
On a side note I'm not sure why I'm writing in this, it was given to me from my mom when I was a little brat. I mean I kinda know why I'm writing in this... Mainly because I wanna rant about how fucking hard it is to act normal around my crush.
Like I'm not upset that my crush is both adorable and fucking hot at the same time but here we are. Like half the time were not even talking and I just feel inside when ever I look over at him- oh did I mention I'm gay?- but like I just feel like I'm slowly dieing inside because of how nice he looks.

Wow I really do sound like an 11 year old girl. Well who cares right now but lemme tell you who it is...

Kyōtani Kentarō.

That man may, I saw is a weird man. He is constantly fucking angry and shit but like, when he's with Iwazumi he's like a tame dog?? Can he act like that twords me? Can he be softer?

-GASP- i cant believe I wrote that. I wanna see him smile! How would he look? Would he look how oikawa describes kageyama when he tries to smile or is like soft child wanna fucking kiss you shit I'm in lo- not gonna say that word. Nope nope nope.

Other then that Fucking mess, I aced my test in English which is surprising to be fucking honest? Like I never fucking study for tests but I got good on it? Like pray the gods I'm good at remembering things.

Oh I guess I need to go. Dinner is ready and my mom does NOT like it when I'm late to dinner(even though I'm in the house?? Like why mom?) But I'm gonna go. Oh shes calling me down. Untill later,

-Shigeru
------------

Dear journal,

It's the next day. I'm not okay iM FREAKING OUT MAN!! Ok so, Kyōtani like fuckING SMILED! I WAS NOT READY! HE LAUGHED! HE FUCKING LAUGHED! I NEED AN AMBULANCE SOMEONE HELP MEEEE!!

Sorry had to get that out if my system. He smiled when we were walking to practice- Oh ya did I mention we walk to practice because we have the class before together?- But I said something NOT Fucking FUNNY! I was just said,

"I just realized... you look like the bad dear from bambi... You are like oddly similar to it? Did you take inspiration from it?"

I said that out if the FUCKING BLUE! Like we were walking in silence and u said thiS BULLSHIT! and you wanna know his reaction! He just-

"no. does it even look like?"

"wait really??"

- Kyōtani shakes head no -

"Okay one second..." (I Google a photo of it) " HERE!"

(I printed the photo I showed him to paste into this journal diary thing

(I printed the photo I showed him to paste into this journal diary thing.)

I kid you the FUCK NOT! HE SMILED!
well he may have not smiled a lot, like just a smol smol smirk smile thing. But I almOST DIED!? LIKE OMG?!?!!

Any I'm gonna ask him out after practice. I'll probably ask to walk with him bc I sometimes see him walking down the road I do when I leave school. Either way let's hope I'm not fucking rejected to the point of like death? Anyway I'll probably stock up on some ice cream and sweets in case I'm rejected. If I'm not and we end up dating I'm still gonna eat it but with him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

That's all for now, I will let you know on how it does tommorow.

- Shigeru
-------------

Dear journal,

It's the next day. I asked him out. But I'm gonna stall on telling you lmao XD.

During practice some weird shit was going on. Oikawa was a lot more pouty then normal? And Iwazumi was just letting it happen, he was just fucking straight up ignoring oikawa. No balls getting thrown at him. Not yelling. No punching. Nothing. It was weird and too quiet. I think that at some point mattsun and makki picked up on it too because they basically forced the too into the storage room and locked them in there untill they makes up.

But since I'm basically the only other setter (besides our libero) and it was quiet exhausting honestly. But I got to set to Kyōtani which was awesome. Anyway, practice is done and we are unlocking the storage room and oikawa and Iwazumi are fucking making out. So like good humans makki, mattsun and I are, we walked in with the volleyball equipment. I had the net with makki and matssun just Walt's right in and showed us where to go bc we is extra.

Iwazumi and oikawa were embarrassed because they got caught. I mean like, duh? Of fucking course you will be cought if you're making out at fuCKING VOLLEYBALL PRACTICE!

Anyway in the confession from me to Kyōtani...

I did ask him if I can walk home with him, he just kinda grunted so I took that as a yes.

And this is basically how it went.

"Hey Kyōtani?"

"Hm"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Hm"

"So uh... Will you go out with me?" I say looking over at him, "hm?"
I turn around to see him stoped wife eyed and growing increasingly more red.

"U-u-uhm." He stutters, "..s..."

"What was that?"

"..es..."

"I still don't understand?"

"YES! NOW SHUT UP!"

"Pffft-" I laugh, "you could have just said so!" I smile as I grab his hand start walking twords out homes.

"What are you doing?" He grumbles.

"Holding you hand dumbass."

"Oh."

I smile at him one more time before putting my head on his shoulder as we walk.

And. Not gonna admit it, but, one, his shoulder are muscley. And two it was just a hair but uncomfortable because he I shorter then me... But if was awesome.

I dropped him off at his place earlier and we will be getting together this weekend to eat the ice cream and snacks I got while watching TV an cuddling.

That you for listening to my troubles journal. This was a big help. Anyway. Goodbye and thank you mom for the diary/journal.

- Shigeru