akakuroo- entry three

Dear journal,

Kuro is an idiot. Bokuto-san is an idiot. Tsukishima-kun is somewhat sane. And I need some sleep.

I honestly don't want to take care of those three. Plus Hinata coming every now and then, I'm getting very tired and emotionally drained. Though I'm used to Bokuto-sans constant need of extra tosses after practice he end relatively soon because he knows I'm tired. So now that he has all the energy in the world, plus extra people I'm getting a lot more drained.

Now that I have gotten that out of my system for the most part, kuroo is oddly hot. I have no interest in girls, let alone boys, but kuroo honestly Is really confusing.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks this, as many of the captains for other teams and players often comment on hot he looks or about his thighs. I think that the players and captains do it as almost do it as a joke, when the people in the stands and at school aren't doing it as a joke.

I'm not sure why these feeling have made an appearance. But I'm not sure if I want to act on it unless I get rejected. I will wait until I have been proven other wise.

-keiji
------

Dear journal,

I have been proven other wise.

I think..

Kuro is gay...

Maybe...

I don't know...

He made a lot of gay references and things about he has a crush on someone. I'm not sure if the gay references were a joke or not but in not going to assume.

On a side note I think that people assume that Bokuto-san and I are Ina romantic relationship. I have denied any and all confrontations I have been asked. I'm not going to lie. Bokuto-san has really nice biceps and back muscles, but I am not romantically attracted to him.

I'm not sure if kuroo has shown romantic interest in Bokuto-san. For all I know that are "Bros".

Other then that I saw a kitten the other day. It was black. It reminded me of kuroo In a way. The kitten was playing with a bird of some sort, I'm not sure if it was just a oddly coloured and sized Finch or something but the bird was not very small. If anything the bird was bigger then the kitten. Oh well, this was an odd tangent.

-keiji
-------

Dear journal,

I'm not sure witch hurts more, my lungs because I was sprinting as fast as I could for longer then I could, or my heart.

Yes my heart hurts. Why you may ask. Well. Let me tell you what you saw.

I saw bokuto-san and kuroo kissing. I don't even think I could call that kissing. It was more like making out then just plain kissing.

I saw it, and I couldn't run away, it was almost hypnotizing. And I know that they didn't notice me. I stood there for a good minute before bokuto-san opened his eyes, while sloping his hand into kuroo's pants. He looked at me, the lust from making out with kuroo was leaking out, as he put his finger to his lips- as say "shh. Don't disturb us."
And at this I nodded, shut the door as quietly as I could and ran. I ran as fast as my body would take me, I didn't stop untill I reached my house.

Once I got inside I started crying, and wheezing trying to get air in my body.
My crying has slowed down. I think I'm going to call kenma and talk to him about this.

I will tell you my results.

-keiji
--------

Dear journal, its been a couple of days. Bokuto-san and kuroo have announced that they are now dating, To both teams.
I'm happy for them, they honestly make a good couple. I'm happy for them. I really am. It just, hurts so much. I guess I will need to move on to properly function durring practices and games.

After they announced it, bokuto-san came to me and thanked me. Why? Apparently I'm the reason he asked kuroo to go public, asked kuroo to be his boyfriend, and for not telling everyone what happened.

I'm not sure what he takes me as. I think that he assumed that I would gossip about it to everyone, tell everyone what I saw. And that hurt. Did bokuto-san not trust me? Did he think I would just go and say something like that?

I only told kenma, and I know he would never tell anyone anything unless told he can do so. He helped me out. I told him how I felt, I broke down again in front of him. After I cried I stayed over, both mine and his parents were out on business trips and had the houses to ourselves so I stayed over.
The next day we went to the store and bought food, lots of it. I know kenma didn't eat much so I bought food that I know he would like. We bought ice cream, apple pies, chips, soda, and over more garbage food.
I cried my heart out again that night, talking about why and how I felt the way I did.
Kenma just listened and listened. Saying sweat nothing's as I cried on his shoulder. He would play with my hair when I later in his lap, crying about kuroo, and how I hate him so much.

I'm getting tired so u will write in this another time.

-keiji
--------

Dear journal,

It's been a while since I've written in this. It has been a couple of years. Let me sum up what has happened.

Kuroo and bokuto-san are still official and going strong. Kenma and I started going out a couple weeks after bokuto-san and kuroo did. And to be completely honest I feel quite happy right now. I know when I fount out that kuroo was with bokuto-san I was distraught. But now I see I could not have a chance with him.

I see that I was not strong enough for him, I was not worthy of his love, I was not bokuto-san. And though I still have moments now that I'm with kenma of inferiority about how I'm not good enough, u have moved on from kuroo. I have found a new person to love.

If kuroo is ever to find this, maybe if I die in a crazy accident or go into a coma or something. I am to say that I do not live you anymore. If you ever realize that you loved me more then bokuto-san then good for you. Im sorry I cannot return your feelings.

Untill later.

-keiji