!!tw!! mental illness

This is what characters would do if they were having a manic episode or if they were having a panic/anxiety attack.

TW!! This may trigger certain ppl so be careful!!

(This is will mainly prolly be JoJo bc I'm like not really into haikyuu anymore. Sorry)

This will also be going in parts if the anime so part 1-5 is only gonna be in this.

PART 1:
- Jonathan has generalized anxiety disorder. when Jonathan is starting to panic or get anxious he goes on a long walk. He also stops by the library and reads by the river side for a couple hours until he is ready to return to whatever he was doing.

- dio (before he's a vampire) has bi-polar disorder. He normally can handle his manic episodes pretty well and just sleeps the day away, but when it gets really bad he will call for Jonathan or ask a servant to get him some extra pillows so he can cuddle and just be surrounded by something

- Speedwagon has audio hallusanation. On good days it's not bad at all, really only things like music box songs, doorbells or farm animals. On bad days it can be: screams, yells, slurs and derogatory words, laughing, banging, and many more things .

- zeppeli-san has light ptsd. His ptsd is normally not triggered but sometimes he will see something or while training remeber something that triggers him to have a panic attack. He also try's to hold it in untill he's in a confines space or inside his house.

- erina is actually mentally stable, but she try's to help everyone else with their things that she often forgets to take care if herself which can lead to her having a breakdown.

---------------

PART TWO:

- old erina has ptsd. Anything that's mentioned of dio and the masks is an instant trigger. Normally nothing of either come up, but, sometimes (normally around Jonathans death day) she has nightmares.

- Joseph has a ADHD,a panic disorder, and anorexia. His anorexia is actually getting better but there are some days where he can't eat anything because he feels just so un-worthy of the food. His panic disorder didn't really have much to do in his daily life other then the days where life was a bitch, but, once he got the rings in him it got a lot worse. His ADHD is normally perceived as him just being dumb, but he honestly cannot focus on one thing at a time and his brain is always just like "skshsgsjkakdhdhk", but when he hyper focuses on something no one can get him to do anything else.

- Caesar has childhood ptsd. His brain has blocked it off for the most part, causing him to not remeber much other then when things started to go bad. Sometimes he has nightmares/night terrors and will sneak over to Joseph's room bc he knows Joseph likes it when the sleep in the same bed (they are both touch starved)

- Lisa Lisa had depression. She normally try to not think about it by forcing herself to overwork on training and doing work. And when she had the bad manic days she asks Suzie to get some comfort items and to give the schedule she made in advance (bc she knew if she would have a manic day that she wouldn't be able to get out of bed).

- Suzie Q. Had a generalized anxiety disorder. Her anxiety isn't to serious but she does get panic attacks in stressful situations and will also start to panic in places where it's loud and there are a lot of people. He coping skills is to just sit on the beach and listen to the waves, turn on a record player and listen to some quiet music and just vibe and cool down.

- old Speedwagon has PTSD like erina along with his audio hallusanation's. He panics at the sight and mention of the masks, he also panics at the mention of dio unless previously warned about bringing him up. His audio hallusanation's have also gained a bad one, zeppeli-sans and Jonathan's screams of pain.

---------------------

PART 3333333:

-kinda old Joseph he has ptsd from the pillar men, along with his ADHD and panic disorder. He is no longer anorexic and try's to make sure that everyone he's with always eats a good amount, he also checks in on them later (10-30 minutes) with some little snacks like gummy fruit pouches, electrolyte water/Gatorade, and goldfish in case they didn't eat to much at the table. His ADHD is calming bc he's getting old, but that doesn't mean he doesn't still have it. His panic disorder is still pretty bad but he had learned to hold it in untill there is no one there to see him break.

- kakyoin has anxiety and ptsd. From being brainwashed By DIO and all the fights, close calls, and just traumatic experiences through those 50 days. His anxiety came from his childhood and from hi parents not talking to him very much and all the bullying he got bc of Heirophant

.....

Part four will come later bc I put so much time between working on this one and like all the other drafts I have sldhdkhssksjdhdh.

⚠️‼️!!!‼️⚠️

I also apologize if I got any of these disorders and mental illness's wrong.  I only have a general knowledge of these and prolly got some things.

I also have a lot of repeat illness's but I don't know what to do bc I'm not the most educated on all the types and different  types of mental illness.