ennotana- entry four

Dear journal,

I came out to my sister today as gay. And apparently she is pan and she knew that I was gay. I was not expecting that honestly. I'm glad it went well and but huh, I never thought that that would happen.

Other then that,my friends, suga, daichi, nishinoya, and I are gonna be hanging this weekend. We haven't hung out in a very long time and so We made plans to go to this new cafe then go to the arcade and then go get food.

Oh I think that suga is at the door. Ill tell you about what happens later.

-ryu
--------

Dear journal,

Holy shit I think that I'm in love. There was this really, really, really hot boy at the cafe earlier and I think that I just spent a good while looking at him before my friends noticed I was looking at something.

They teased me about it for a long time. Like the whole fucking day. They said get his number. Bitch? I'm too awkward for that???

Nothing happened really, we did what we planned. I think we took a break some time to scope out hot guys (basically everyone in my friend are gay).

I got some homework to do which is shitty.

I think I'm gonna start going to that cafe everyday that I can now.

-ryu
------------

Dear journal,

I got his number. It was kinda funny to be honest. So I struck up a conversation with him and we're talking and shit and then I'm like out of no where "hey can I get your number so we can continue talking? I need to get ready for work in a couple minutes and just thought this was the best time to ask?"

He said sure I got his name and number. Ennoshita Chikara. Oh my got he is so cute I can't get over it!

-ryu
-----------

Dear journal,

It's been is couple of weeks since we started talking. And boy I don't know if we're getting anywhere. Like ya were hanging out more, getting more touchy feely with each other (hugs and cuddles), and like hnnnngg. I don't know if he thinks we're dating, I haven't asked him out yet but I think that we might be getting somewhere? I'm not sure.

Ok I'm gonna go ask him out tonight, he is coming over in a little bit and I hope that's when I can do it.

-ryu
--------------

Dear journal,

So I asked him out. It was good. He accepted it and we uh... Did some uh... Steamy things... And uh lemme say...he's pretty hot honestly. Like before he was soft boi aesthetic boi but then he was like holy shit that's do fucking hot but cute??

Long story short we had smexy time. You can guess who does what and what goes wher but

I got a boyfriend! I got one! A good one! I'm happppy!! I could probably wrote for hours and hours about how cut he is when I compliment him and he blushes or the way he looks when he is in skinny jeans and the way he looks like with some make up on.