Chapter 1: Bus Station

Did ya ever experienced how it felt like to fail so badly at something, ya just wanna bury yerself in a hole, and never get back out? I asked, cause that's how I feel right now.

Two months ago I took an entrance exam for a famous school called JaysonScord Academy. It's called JSA for short. And I failed the entrance exam.

Ya probably could've guessed where I am going with this story of mine. And I don't really wanna repeat the whole thing to tell ya'll what happened, and repeat the whole thing in my head. But I am going to anyway, cause that's what we all do when we fail at something, it just stays there, like a broken radio on repeat. And it never stops.

I received a rejection letter from JSA today. They had sent it to me by mail and not an E-mail even though everyone in Steins Rundalwarts uses E-mails now and even I like to use E-mails when I send important stuff to my friends. But else, I'd just use the Padttwa app on my phone to text em a text of the important stuff and don't go on and E-mail them. 

But JSA was weird that way, and they sent a real mail and not an E-mail all the way out to this remote place, a countryside in Stein Rundalwarts, and into our personal mailbox outside our house. 

It feels like I've being honorably rejected, and it just feels horrible.

I heard myself internally screaming.

I couldn't stop it.

And I didn't stop it.

Cause I never could stop it.

Steins Rundalwarts is one of the 6 main countries in Luthenbergh. Luthenbergh is like a huge district, if ya drew it on a map, it'd be the size of a hand, and the countries would be small little patches on the hand. 

Kitty Muffins Elementary is located in the centre of the city of Steins Rundalwarts, which is where I'm currently going for school. And yes I know the name is kind of cute, no- TOO CUTE, but I've gotten used to it. And the cute name grew on me, so I kinda like it now.

In the mornings I usually take the bus to school and it takes around 2 hours to get there. 

I'm internally laughing now.

Yeah! I love waking up early too! This is sarcasm.

But ya know, now that I think it, it ain't really true cause I do like waking up early, since I normally do to help my dad open up the Candy store.

At 4 AM in the morning, I'd wake up and help my dad out with the candy store, cause the candy store opens and 5 AM and it closes at 9 AM.

And now that I think it, I didn't know the time right now,

I took a moment to take out my phone from my skirt pocket- I love skirt pockets! Cause they are handier than skirts without em, cause ya can put yer stuff in it and it doesn't feel like yer empty handed all the time. But sometimes ya need to make sure the stuff ain't heavy or it'll feel like yer skirt will fall off and feeling like that all the time is kinda embarrassing. 

I clicked a button and the phone is a touch screen phone, so like all touch screen phones, they shine up and they got clocks on em, and I looked to check the time. The bus usually arrives around 4.30 AM, and it's about 4.36 AM right now. Usually...

This day seems to get better by the minute! And this is sarcasm.

"Poppy?"

"Yes, Jeyne?"

"Nothing~"

Poppy is a spirit, and a spirit he is, you heard that right.

All spirits are either bound to places or bound to things, Poppy is a spirit for two things, one of them is bus stations, the other is roads.