Chapter 5: All In One

I woke up from bed when I heard the sound of wind gushing through my open window. It was Saturday morning and I had the craziest birthday party yesterday, I could barely remember what happened afterwards.

Nives Quinn and Judy were having a bout, and like always I enjoyed watching them fight.

Nives looked cool with her swift kicks and Judy was cool with her swift dodges. People don't normally fight each other on Friday evenings during birthday parties, but the four of us do, and we all liked doing it. It was like a better version of slumber parties, only there was no slumber cause it was early, and it didn't look like a party and more like a riot.

Telly was almost asleep the whole time but whenever she was awake, we would have a game of roll the cups. It's a special game that we only play when Telly was there, cause rolling cups isn't really fun but when she does it, it is.

She's like a magician with cups, and the three of us would be against her, and whoever rolls the cups in the fanciest ways wins the game. We only rolled our cups just to watch Telly roll hers, and somehow she always makes it look really cool.

Of course, I got birthday presents from them too.

Nives gave me a Swiss army knife, one with 7 different gadgets on it, it was the best gift I've had from her, but mainly cause I told her not too long ago I wish I had one. I saw Timothy, one of our classmates, had one. He dropped it out of his bag while we were heading to Art class one morning. And I asked him what it was. 

Timothy is a huge nerd though, more of a nerd than Judy was, so he slammed walls of history on me, giving me the historical dates of when Swiss army knives were first made. Of course, I didn't remember a single thing he said. I just thought the knife was cool.

Nives normally buys me kitchen knives, a parang once, a butterfly knife once, a pair of kukris (this was her second best gift!) once and sometimes butter knives. They're all in different brands of course, and she knows I love collecting knives, aside from space stuff, so she made a running joke of 'Nives Quinn buying knives'.

Judy got me a chocolate pen. She always buys me weird gifts. It's special cause you can eat the ink and you can write with chocolate. And if you made chocolate, you could fill it up and eat it again.

Telly got me a pillow, it was something she does ritualistically. This time it was a Normaha branded pillow.

This was the same pillow I planned to use last night. 

So I searched the bed to find out where it went, but I couldn't find it. Instead I found a fluff of pink hair on my bed, and person's face.

She was sleeping silently, and it was so pretty to look at. But then I realize it wasn't all that silent cause I could here a soft whirring noise coming from... her... And she wasn't a person.

It was Aio.

And then I remembered what I didn't remember from last night.

I gasped. 

It was all totally not a dream!

I almost died, I was saved by 3 weird people, and I couldn't even get a single memento from the meteor crash site!

I saw Leno on the floor sleeping. I couldn't believe I didn't hear his loud snoring a moment ago, but I heard it now.

I looked around to find someone else, but I couldn't find him.

Where's Jeyke?