Chapter 6: Jeorge Scarlet

When I was 22, I was a simple man with a simple goal, live life the way I wanted to.

I'm an incubus and like all other incubi, we hunt women down and suck the life out of them. This was what we were all born for. I enjoyed it just as much as any normal incubus would. We're hunters and we hunt women of human sub-species.

But as I say this, I'm the only incubi that truly murdered, the rest were just for the entertainment.

Of course, murderers who get caught are idiots, and I never get caught.

In the Mysnimiarar Galaxy, there are dozens of different human sub-species, each to their own planet. I never knew about humans back on my home planet, they never existed in the Mysnimiarar Galaxy. We call them cubi sub-species instead. And we were cubi.

I was proud to be a cubi, far prouder than the rest of my cubus brothers and sisters.

The planet cubi inhabited was called Nsern, just 7 light-years away from Earth. It was a great place.

I've lived there for 156 years now and Nsern was not what it used to be anymore. Because I've made it what it is now.

Cubi normally live around 300 years, and at 30 years of age, I was at my prime. I began learning a lot more about Nsern than I had known before. And the more I learned about it, the more I wanted to make Nsern mine, I wanted to conquer the world.

Under the rule of a new king 126 years ago, I took the greatest gamble of my life. 

I tried to murder him and take the throne.

The king was named, Grenardro Romero. And during that time, he was our one and only ruler that promised peace to our world, and peace between all other cubi sub-species.

Unlike the rest of the people, I did not want peace.

Under his watch, we were never hunters anymore, just slaves to life, sitting to rot.

Cubi was a race that got greedier and greedier. And so did I.

In fact, it made it a whole lot easier to stir up a revolution. 

And this caused our first world war to break out. It was between two sides, people who supported the king, and us, who supported our race, our identity, as cubi.

Of course, it was us that won the war, and on that day, 120 years ago, I became King of all cubi.

However,  people of Nsern had desired to achieve simple goals, cubi always had simple goals, so as a united race, we searched for a simple goal. We were to conquer the whole Mysnimiarar Galaxy. 

By my lead, we began our conquest starting with Elisgnrard, the planet of dwarves.

Now on Nsern. Succubi would be raised to kill men, and us Incubi would be raised to kill women. We would be used in war to annihilate billions of cubi sub-species, from the inside out. 

The attack on Elisgnrard went exactly as planned, it only took 3 years for us to take rule on Elisgnrard.

Now how was it so easy?

The special thing about cubi is that we can shapeshift. We can alter our morphological characteristics so we are able to fit in with any cubi sub-species. 

And if we wanted to, we can use this ability to create more attractive body features to captivate the men and women we hunt.

It makes the hunts much easier.

But I could never shapeshift.

I was born a half.

People did not know what humans were. They knew nothing of how they looked like; all I was there was a monster. I looked nothing like my brethren, and I could not be used for war.