24 | Good Friend

"You're being too gentle," Kyle whined, wrapping his hands around Chaska as the man pressed kisses on his jaw as he thrust into him

     "You're being too gentle," Kyle whined, wrapping his hands around Chaska as the man pressed kisses on his jaw as he thrust into him. "I like it when you're a bit rough."

     "I have to go to work soon. I don't want to get too excited," the younger man mumbled, listening to Kyle moan under him and claw at his back as he moved inside him. "You're so cute when you're like this," Chaska whispered, letting his hands grip Kyle's hips as they continued to make love.

     The room was dimly lit by the one orange build hanging above. It was four in the morning, and Chaska had to be out of the house with Otis by seven. The plan for the day was that they would head to the daycare early enough to set up things before the other children could get there with their parents.

     Chaska pulled out, heaving at his dry orgasm before moving to kiss down Kyle's chest as he touched the man between his legs, playing with the sore area he'd been penetrating seconds ago. The older man squirmed and sighed at his touch as let himself run his fingers run through Chaska's dark hair as the younger man held his thighs apart and sucked on his tender nipple.

     They had been going at it for hours after promising each other that it would be a quick thing before they went back to bed.

     Kyle bucked, jerking up with a moan when Chaska took his fingers away. He came and seemed to have surprised himself judging from how he was staring down at his thighs with wide eyes.

     "Oh, be careful," the younger man said, watching as Kyle, who was still quivering, sat up properly. The man's ice blue eyes looked from one end of the room to the other before focusing on Chaska who gave him a slight smile. Kyle's chest visibly rose and fell as he tried to catch his breath and recover from his ecstasy.

     When the older man had called down a bit, Chaska pulled up the sheets and used them to cover their lower halves. "You look like you ran a marathon," he said to Kyle in a teasing voice. The older man's pale skin was freckled with hickeys. How easy they were to make, made Chaska suck and kiss his skin a lot.

     The older man smiled, chuckling as he reached out to touch Chaska's face. He gave the man a loving look, before leaning in to press their lips together. The bed was smallish, and the attic was freezing—but their bodies were warm, and their chests and foreheads were laced with beads of sweat.

     "I'll have to take a shower soon," Chaska muttered against Kyle's lips when they pulled away. "Will you take one with me?"

     Kyle nodded. "Yes." He hummed, moving to hug Chaska to himself. They were both sitting on the bed with half erections, and baggy eyes from the sleepless night, but they were happy and that was all that mattered.

     "My back hurts," Kyle yawned into Chaska's shoulder, enjoying the feeling of the man's long hair touching the skin of his cheek.

     "You can hold me in the shower instead," Chaska offered, feeling his face warm up as Kyle nodded into his shoulder.