"Fluffly Scenarios"

As it was almost time for resting, you would constantly stay up, keeping a good eye on things before bed, and in doing all that, led a certain character to feel slight worried of your wellbeing. "Hey uhh...y/n?" While not responding the first time, a hand was gently pressed on your shoulder and to your surprise you immediately spun yourself around, now face to face with your good friend Mao Mao, the protector of pure heart valley. You sighed relievedly while grinning quite calmly at him.

Mao Mao, tried his hardest to try and not fall for your lovely grin, but normally he does either way, and so while silence accompanied the two individuals, you were finally the first to speak. "What's up Mao Mao? Shouldn't you be in bed?" When finally getting to where Mao Mao was suppose to talk about, he responded back, except with a soft and tired voice. "Yeah but...shouldn't you be in bed too? It's awfully late" when being reminded, you sigh deeply whilst now rubbing the back of your head. "Well yeah...but I-I don't feel sleepy..."

When not caring whether you want to go to bed or not, Mao Mao didn't have any excuse for an answer, and so he softly grunt while now picking you up, you were almost the same weight as a cloud, but was mostly soft as a marshmallow. You widened your eyes and holler just a bit. "Hey Mao Mao! Put me down!" While not listening, Mao Mao continued to carry you to bed with him, knowing very well that the others are already asleep.

"Stop trying to get out of this! Your coming to bed with me whether you like it or not!" When hearing those little commanding words, you stopped, now giving in to Mao Mao's command. And you didn't like the fact he jus did that with you. "This is so not fair..." While you said that with such frustration, Mao Mao sighed heavily, now guilty on what he had said, so he placed you down on the bed and apologised softly.

"Okay I'm sorry for saying that it's just...you never get enough sleep, you stay up watching the house and then in the morning you look miserable, what's with that?" While trying to hold it in, you looked away, along with your arms crossed against your chest, and Mao Mao knew exactly how to deal with something like this, so he calmly shifted himself on the bed, sitting inches away from you, along with a little smirk, you were too caught up on the situation you never realised what hit you.

Suddenly hands were caressing your tail and to your shock you twitched, feeling the calm tender touch from it, you began to wonder on what Mao Mao was doing, and wanted an answer right away. "What are you doing?" Asked you with a little bit of stern in your tone, Mao Mao didn't say anything, the only thing that could be heard from him was a soft chuckle, and beg to lord he won't do anything mischievous, because you know very well he is capable of doing something like that.

"If your waiting for me to forgive you, it won't happen, I only stay up because I d-don't want anything breaking in or-" while you were talking, a wet and yet warm substance started appear around your neck area, and you knew exactly how it got there. "Mao Mao!" You whispered-yell within frustration, Mao Mao took that opportunity to spin you around to face him, and goodness was he a sly kitty, you grumpily pout over at him and all he did was wrap his arms around your waist warmly, you grunted from the sudden action, but that didn't stop Mao Mao from getting a nice warm cuddle with you...

Even if you never wanted it...

"Your such a goof Mao Mao..." when hearing that, Mao Mao grinned while shoving his face in your chest, you were venerable at the time, so you couldn't escape his warm cuddle, and Mao Mao softly chuckled to that. "Heh I know you wanna do this too~" whispered Mao Mao soothingly, you blushed just a bit but gave in anyway. Obviously not pleased that he tricked you. "Fine...just for tonight..." and when listening to that, Mao Mao tightened the grip of the cuddle a bit more, causing you to blush from how much enjoyment he was having. "Nope your gonna do this every night...with me" when hearing the last sentence, you screamed mentally, and good thing Mao Mao couldn't predict that one. "Your such a dork..."

"Hmm~ a legendary dork"

You rolled your eyes at that but held in a low chuckle...