Chapter 1.5 - THE GARDEN

I don't know what it is about today but it's different, I feel as though it is for some reason.

As I sit here surrounded by nothing but beautiful wildly grown flowers with the wilderness at my back and the sun shining down upon everything, I just had time to reflect and to think to myself what if.
But then again that is the purpose of the garden.

The garden that was started by fairies prospered and finished to perfection with the help of some witches long ago.
To help troubled minds, it was spelled to calm the mind it helps it focus on the troubling thoughts that rage within.

With that focus it makes you reflect and forces you to confront what it truly is that bottles up what you're feeling inside as you sit surrounded by nature's beauty in peacefulness and serenity.

The garden however is a place you're only allowed to enter if the spell deems that you need to enter, for however long it takes to calm and heal the troubled mind.
Some only needed the garden for months or weeks, and others are still ongoing till this day.

Started by Roxen, a Fairy, almost four hundred years ago to help a troubled old man, a Human, he was charged to.

Back then Fairies still didn't make themselves known; they were the last species to be revealed to the Humans because of what they do for them almost like a guardian angel.

Fairies are there to lend a helping hand and become a friend in need until no longer needed anymore, they thought if the Humans knew about them, that they'll ask them for things knowing what powers and things they can do just like they did with the Witches.

Fairies didn't show themselves until one hundred years ago when a Fairy disobeyed the rules of its people to save a charge whom he grew to love like a daughter.

That story is one I don't really know as the full tale of but I just know that it was really bad, so bad the fairy was never seen amongst any people again. That fairy being Roxen.

When Roxen did this garden for his old human charge, Humans all around wanted to know how the old man with a shattered mind was healed and renewed every so greatly.

The human spoke of a young man, of Roxen, to the people how the young man befriended him and did this for him.

Some people knowing this Roxen by seeing him with the old man wanted to see this miracle for themselves and it got bad with the sickly fighting for health and the healthy wanting to see something so grand just for personal gain.

So, it was spelled that those only needed to enter can ever enter, that is what I gathered from a book in the library I was drawn to talking about spelled magical places created by fairies and witches that drew me here to the garden, to see if I would be able to enter and I was.

When I picked a spot on the ground to sit, I looked around me and saw that I was by the daisies.

A small breeze picked up blowing a wonderful scent of nature's clean air. More daisies started to sprout from the ground all around me.

I couldn't help myself but to reach and touch a few, noticing that all the flowers were white whereas all the flowers in the garden had an array of colors even the daisies far out from me, the ones that sprouted closest to me to surround me were just white.

Once I felt the softness of the petals my mind went light, like the weight was just lifted from my brain.

As I took in a relaxing breath then exhaled it as I closed my eyes in a trance.
Transported to one thing, maybe the first thing that started my slowly growing shattered mind and soul, my parents.