Chapter 3 - Truth Spoken

When I wake up in the mornings, I feel nothing but sadness and pain, knowing I wake up to a life now that would never get better.

Not for me, but not today, today is different, I've never been so excited in my life. How is it that a person, any type of high influence person, can change someone's entire mood, whether it be a good or a bad mood? 

It's something that I don't understand in the slightest but I'm thankful for it, because today I'm not depressed, or waiting for my human life to take its full turn and just end, right now, today I'm thankful to be alive.

Yesterday I handled everything with my superior, about me being with the Alpha today, I got looked at by Jessica with such disbelief, but I don't care.

When I don't show up today, she'll get red in the face for sure, but that's not my problem.
I told him the truth that she can go get confirmation from someone in the Alphas corner today, and when she goes out looking for me the only place she'll find me is by his side.

I can't help but to be excited but also very nervous. I couldn't sleep last night because I was too excited, and now standing here outside this office I have killer butterflies in my stomach ready to strike me down.

Standing outside his main office on the third floor, many people so far have walked by me and gave me all types of looks trying to figure out why I'm standing here on the third floor considering all that has happened. But I don't care.

I haven't spoken to Alice yet today either, she probably stopped by my room looking for me already.
Every Tuesday she comes early so we can have our small girl talk about whatever and whoever, she's probably looking all over for me.

I should've left a note or something for her so she doesn't think the wolves finally got rid of me.

The third floor, I honestly hate it, so much going on at once, I can't even think straight on this floor. Even when I was a wolf I didn't come to this floor, all the higher ups are always on this floor, handling whatever type of business.

Tuesdays, Lucie is always here in the office throughout the mornings, because Tuesdays are meeting days, where they have meeting after meeting, so I am a little confused as to why I'm able to join in to help out with the paperwork.

"I've been looking for you everywhere" I heard to my left making me shift my head towards the voice and came face to face with Alice.

"Hi Alice" I responded to her with a bright smile on my face.

"You're excited," she stated to me, bluntly looking at me from head to toe trying to figure out why.

"Yes, today is a good day" I simply stated to her with a small shrug off my shoulders, waiting for the man of the hour to appear.

"Why are you outside the Alphas office Eleanor?" she questioned me, looking at me with major suspicion.

"I'm helping our Alpha today with papers" I told her with a smile, can't help but let the happiness show, but she just looked at me like I was an idiot.

"Humans can't help with the paperwork of the Supernatural, you're not allowed to" Alice tells me, "And even if you were still a Wolf, it's not within your rank Eleanor" she finished slowly for me to understand, but I couldn't, the smile left my face slowly as I looked at her with sadness.

"Then why ask me to help them? and even so, who cares right? He is the Alpha" I questioned myself.  "And why are you here on the third floor? You don't come up here that much, even more so on Tuesday's?" I asked her.

"For a meeting, usually I'm not here but some Warrior Wolves are needed to help with rotation" she told me. "Who asked you to be here El?" she questioned me.