1

(Song: Bambi -Hippo Campus)

Zuckles' pov

Finally!  (Y/N) is going to be here! From fucking England!  Like shit man, I never thought we will ever fucking meet! Hope the guys won't mind... Never got the fucking chance to tell those arrogant cunts but hey, they're love her. Not like that, platonically in a friend loving way... Ah fuck! We're going to get so shitfaced when she comes. Should I tell the boys to be nice?  I mean she is better than 3 years ago. Whatever, (Y/N) is strong as fuck! She can handle their teasing and their nonsense. I mean this girl managed to be my fucking friend for 3 fucking years! Friends with me? That's mad broo. Well she'll arrive in the airport around 4am, time to get FuCKED BOYS!  where are my edibles....

(Y/N)'s pov

Finally, I get the meet my guy Zuckles aka Mason. He's like a little brother to me, the way he comes to me for advice or when he talks to me when he isn't feeling right. What's going to be special for this event is that I get to do what I want to do for once without someone telling me who I should be or act. My mother won't be with me, my dad, my so called friends. Just me... and Mason with his friends of course.

My mental health has seen getting better recently since this lonely 21 year old has their shit together. Kinda. Sometimes I feel as if I'm a burden to my family but special me does have some good people in my life to bring me back to reality. As of now, I'm going to serve myself with confidence without clinging on those who disregard me. For I am my own pillar... God that was cringE. What am I? A motivational blogger? Pfft this idiot is the last person anyone should ask for motivation. But, can I actually survive this trip on my own?

.

Holy shit, a 22 hour flight with 3 stopover destinations and I'm now in Australia... How the fuck did I get here. Well, I'm here now....

3rd person pov

As (Y/N) waits for her luggage at the baggage carousel, Mason is waiting outside the airport hopping up and down to release some of his excitement. Mason's friend, Cameron (aka Fitz aka Cam)  watches confused why he's so excited for a 'guy'. Or that's what Cam thought by how Mason described (Y/N). 

"Jesus, calm down Mason." Cam spoke up. 

"No bro, you don't understand. I've known them for 3 fucking years and they're coming and they are still my fucking friend!"  Mason practically yelled. 

"Okay, okay, well they better help us with some epic content for a video." the giraffe jokingly replied, chuckling.

As (Y/N) exited the airport, Mason zoomed towards her, leaving Cam bewildered finding out 'he' is a girl.

"HOLY SHIT! YOU'RE FUCKING SHORT!" Mason screams and hugs (Y/N).

"and you're fucking attracting unwanted attention!" (Y/N) laughs, returning the hug.

Cam walks up to the laughing two and a friendly smile. 

"Nice to meet ya, I'm Cameron but you can call me Cam and you're the one Mason wont shut up about."

(Y/N) turns to the tall man, taking her hand out for a shake which Cam accepts.

 "Yes! I'm (Y/N), you look shocked?"

"well honestly, I thought you were going to be a guy."

 (Y/N) laughs and replies "I'm guessing by some of the storied about me and shit?" "well, yeah. you sounds like a really fun person by what I heard from his mouth." The three laugh as they head to the car, bonding with anecdotes and games as they head to their home.

.

With a turn of a key and a swig of a door the now three friends are greeted with yelling and noise.

"Welcome to the misfits house!" Cam steps aside and bows like a butler.

The house looked fairly clean to (Y/N), a normal house with a normal living room and a normal looking kitchen to the side, a beautiful looking garden section with a pool outside.

"I'll put your things in the guest room" Mason says as he carried your suitcase and backpack to a room upstairs.

"so that gremlin Mason lives here and you, who else lives here?" (Y/N) asks.

Cam chuckles and shakes his head "I don't live here, I'm merely visiting but mason and four others do. Their names are Matt, Toby, Eric and Jay."

(Y/N) nods and flop down on the dark grey couch waiting for Mason and his mates.

Noise gets louder as Mason yells, jumping down the stairs and 4 other men walk down. Three agitated and one calm.

.
.
.
.
Welp. Eric Vivian Matthews is the name used for Swagger since no one knows his name and thats that. For sure will update either tomorrow or after.
.
Goodnight.