4

(Factories - Autoheart)

"Mason make space, you fucker!" (Y/N) complains, pushing the lanky boy to make more room in the car.

"Fuck off, (Y/N). You're just faT!" Mason exaggerates the 'T' while shoving the small girl back towards Matt who's trying to keeps his camera steady.

Eric looks at the rear-view mirror eyeing the two. "Hey Mason cut it off, you annoying cunt." Catching the two children's attention.

"Fuck you Faggersouls!" Mason sticks his tongue out at him with the most wild expression he could put on.

(Y/N) laughs at Mason's face and with those sounds the self-conscious man in the front seat feels something new.

.

"Okay cunts, we're here." Cam parks and exits, waiting for the four to get out of the car.

"Wait... Where's Toby and Jay?" Mason asks in confusion, looking around for his two friends.

"Are you retarded? We talked abut this before we left." Eric comments in defeat at the aussie's idiocy.

"They're coming by Uber, now let's go." Matt pipes up, giving Mason a light push as he films.

At the entrance of the bowling alley while Cam and Matt checks in with the books, the autistic of the bunch starts screaming at the sight of Jay and Toby.

"You faggots are here!!" Mason wraps an arm around Jay.

"Okay guys-" Cam starts

"And (Y/N)!" Eric interject with a grin.

"-yes and (Y/N), we are sharing 3 lanes between 7 of us. Meaning one lane is shared as a 4." Cam thinks.

"Brujh, 4? You mean a 3, dumbass." the girl with a group of boys corrects.

"Fuck, yeah. 3, I meant 3... So who's gonna be in a three?" The dad asks.

"oh! Me and (Y/N)  and be in a 3!" Mason suggests.

"Fucking hell, can none of you count?" Eric sighs and continues his talk "I can join you guys, not like 3 in a lane is a lot."

Cameron nods and the group of misfits get to their lanes.

"so who's first?" (Y/N) asks while typing up her as well as the two guys names on the little screen.

"I say (Y/N) should go-" Eric tries to be chivalrous however, the loudmouth aussie already takes a ball, puts his name as number one and rolls.

Eric sighs and smiles at (Y/N).

.

"Fuck! How the fuck did I hit only 4 pins, the fuck?" (Y/N)  complains to eric which he replies with a chuckle.

"Here let me help you get that sexy spare."

Eric grabs a ball, places the shorter girl's fingers within the holes and while standing behind her, guides her movements with him.

"When I say 'Now' let go of the ball." He whispers in her ear, leaving (Y/N)  blushing nodding.

Unknowingly to the two subconscious flirts, Mason whispers to Matt to record.

A few quick swift movement it's time.

"Now."

With that, (Y/N)  let's go of the ball. Unfortunately, the ball rolls sights through the previously made empty gap.

"I thought that would work!" Eric Laughs holding the back of his head.

The young lady shorter than him laughs.

.

After a few rounds, stupid comment and bits for the future vlog the friends started to head home but with one quick pitstop.

"Guys, let's not drink to much tonight." Cam sighs, eyes on the road.

"yup yup." (Y/N) smiles.

.

Once the whole group was home, the first to the drinks was Matt. He took a simple bottle and took a sip, camera read in hand for what's to come.

One by one the whole house was drunk. Mason on the floor thinking he's swimming, Jay playing fortnite the best he can, Toby laughing at Jay's failures on the game, Cam brushing his teeth while pacing the hallway and Eric out in the garden taking a hit on the bong. Leaving (Y/N), standing on the edge of the pool stripping one clothing off at a time. Fully in underwear the drunken lady jumps in and simply floats, vaguely knowing that of she tried anything else something would go wrong.

15 minutes of floating, (Y/N) tries her best to get out only to stumble and slip falling on her side next to the pool. She groans in pain, rolling to the other side only to fall back in.

Muffled sounds of steps get louder.

.
.
.
.
.

Idk why but I keep spelling Eric as Ecris. Also FYI I don't proof read cuz I'm a lazy fuck...so um...

Have a good night.