7

"Welcome back to the misfits podcast, rated 5 stars on iTunes by 'BigDaddySugarplums' he says" this podcast makes me want to throw my 4 months old son in the dumpster and beat my meat while doing so. " wow, I tried to throw my kid in the bin once. Let's just say my wife, Katy left me that day for another man called Gustavo..." Cam started genuinely sounding depressed.

Toby speaks in the mic with an enthusiastic voice, "I too threw away a kid in the rubbish and then wanked off but the kicker is, the kid wasn't mine!"

Swagger decides to join in with the improv, "speaking about throwing kids in the Trash, I know someone who was thrown in some shit hole. He later became a crack head. Fuck, Red (Red is like your YouTube name and shit, you know like swagger is called swagger.) Know anything about throwing babies in the Trash and/or jacking off?"

"Sadly yes, I rubbed the bean while watching my dad throw away my sister in the bin when I was 3 years old. May I say, that's a fact?" with that the whole group erupts into laughter.

"And audience is what we call improv!" Cam announces and continues.

"So, if you haven't gathered or you're fucking retarded, we have a guest today! Drum roll, please." the room falls silent.

"I fucking said Drum roll!" Cam yells in the mic. The is silent with a slight chuckle coming from Jay.

"Whatever. Jenna Grant Cornfield- I mean Red Dragon ! So, Red tell us about yourself and how long are you staying in Melbourne? ." Cam gives up and asks the question.

"Don't say my name like that
... Thank you for that shit entrance... But yes, I'm Red, totally more famous than Fitz, twitch streamer and youtuber personal! And I'll be here for about 3 weeks stuck in a house with 4 dudes. " (Y/N) whispers the first part with slight aggression but a hint of sarcasm and excitement .

"You're fucking delusional.. But, damn 3 weeks, that's a while but more time to know the boys and have fun....." Cam chuckles and continues to speak.

"... We all know I'm the bigger Youtuber, Streamer here. Plus I got more subs. Just to make sure my facts are correct imma take out my phone a check who has more subs. " The tall man takes out is phone and manages to check in such quick speeds.

" Ha! I have more subs by around 3 million." Cam brags.

"Stop hurting the lady's feelings, fuck cam you heartless shit. But yeah, can't wait for how these 3 weeks will go! " Toby jokingly defends (Y/N).

Eric now knowing (Y/N) will stay for 3 weeks give him a jolt of excitement.

Can starts to introduce the rest of the boys who are on the podcast today.

"Anyways I'm here with Jay aka Mccreamy-"

"Ello!"

"Mat aka iNut -"

"What it do?"

"Mr Eric Vivian Mathews-"

"No don't say that!"

"And finally, no longer bald man Mason-"

"Ello cunts."

.

20 minutes has passed and topics from strangers to bacteria have been talked about but the group have gotten to a slight touchy subject of mental health once again.

"Nah my brain is fuck cunt. Last night I - I heard voices." Mason starts to ramble.

"you were high as fuck Mason, of course you heard fucking voices.." Cam sighs and chuckles.

"Nah mate like I think I have schizophrenia." Mason states genuinely convinced.

"Mason, we went over this last year. You've never been to a psychologist nor do you have proper detailed symptoms of schizophrenia..." (Y/N) buts in.

"Whatever cunt, I have schizophrenia." Mason finishes.

"I have an genuine question, Red, have you ever experience something to do with mental health?" Eric asks through his balaclava.

The girl gulps, starting to get nervous but lets out a hefty sigh.

"Honestly, I don't normally talk about this topic publicly but privately I have no problem with so I'll keep it fairly short or I'll just end up rambling." she starts.

"Interesting, guess you'll tell us one day in details about your history aye?" Cam says with understanding .

"Yeah, yeah, one day when I'm comfortable" (Y/N) replies to the slight question.

"of course, yeah of course." Cam quickly replies.

"But yeah, I used to be in a really shit mental state but little bit after the time I met Mason, that's when I started to get better." The nervous lady started.

"So Mason is not that useless I'm guessing?" Eric ask starting to feel a hint of jealously which he is yet to acknowledge.

"Yeah, he's been a really big factor to the improvement of my mind-" (Y/N) but is quickly interrupted by Mason.

"Swags you cunt, told ya I wasn't fucking useless!"

The group chuckles at Mason's confident brag.

"hehe, as I was saying, Mason's been a big factor for he helped me forget about the negative thoughts and such when we would play games like rust together because let's just say I used to have really bad fucking habits. Like real bad habits." (Y/N) finishes her very brief history.

" Well escapism is really fucking useful when you feel like shit. " Toby comments.

" True but it can also be real bad depending what the form of escapism is. "Matt continues off from Toby.

.

The podcasts continues from mental health to drugs to toy adverts from their childhoods.

The sessions ends with a recording around 1 and a half hour long.

..
.
.
.
I tried to make this one longer. Honestly idk where this fix is going but I'm trying to get somewhere hopefully.

Well have a goodnight.