10

There will be an update at the end of this short filler ish chapter of why it took a while for me to continue.

.

3rd person

The group of misfits plan to have a dinner later in the day but that plan is mainly due to Ryan. The friends actually just want a chill day.

(Y/N) manages to keep cool around Eric but Eric has been keeping a fair distance away from her.

"Toby, can I talk to you for a sec?" (Y/N) whispers at the right side of her head. Toby nods and looks at her wondering whether to stand or not.

(Y/N) soon realises this and stands up.
"just heading to the bathroom."

After a minute Toby soon follows with the same excuse.

"What's up?" Toby question with wondering eyes.

"I think Eric is avoiding me and I don't know what to do." (Y/N) admits pacing is in front of the female and male doors.

"Okay? But why do you care, it's just Eric?" Toby thinks of ways to resolve her nervousness.

The agitated female stops in her tracks and turns to the other.

"No one know about this apart from Mason buuut..."

"But?"

"... I like Eric and I know he's your friend and we are all pretty good friends now I just need some advice I don't know if I'm just other thinking and just a mess but help."

That mess of a plea makes Toby take a step back.

"Okay, wait. What?  Omg I knew it." the realization hits the taken back female.

"Now, wait what?" It's time for (Y/N) to be confused.

"Come on, ever since we all went bowling it was obvious. Especially when he held you, to help you but fucked it."

The memory of that day brings a light chuckle to (Y/N) 's lips.

"Well okay so can you help? I feel like he's ignoring me for the whole day and I don't know if I did something wrong..." (Y/N) sighs.

"Well I've known Eric for a good while now and I say, try talk to him privately or bring some confidence to ya and make him talk to you though basic conversation." Toby tried her best to bring advice to the table.

(Y/N) takes mental notes with a nod.

An out of breath Mason rocks up panting.

" Where the fuck have you tow cunts been? " Mason releases a tired sigh.

His fake sister turns to him with a light laugh.

"Just asking some advice from this wonderful lady here about good ol' swaggersouls."

Toby nods.

"You could've asked me ya cunt." Mason starts to get into a big brother defence mode.

"You're fucking shit with advice." Toby laughs.

"Aye, true." Mason admits.

The three head back to the table with (Y/N) giving small glances to Eric.

.

Left in the car, Eric and (Y/N) sit in silence while the rest of the boys mess around in the pit stop store looking for snacks.

The two feel the tensions wonder who should speak up first.

(Y/N) decides first.

"I'm sorry. I don't know for what but I am, you are just ignoring and I want to know why. I maybe just misinterpretating your actiions or I don't know..."

They sit in silence.

It's Eric's turn.

"Look I kissed you, yes. But ugh. You told Mason that, that kiss was just a kiss."

(Y/N) 's eyes wide.

"Eric. I said that because I didn't know it was cuz we were both out of it. I. I don't know anymore. Can we talk more about this later. The boys are coming."

.

Update:

For those waiting for an update, thank you for being patience and my god people actually read this?

But yes, there hasn't been an update for a month for Ive been very busy with education and extracurriculars such as I'm gonna be in a play and have a concert where I sing on stage.

Also my mental health has been pretty wack this month but I'm slowly over coming it and this has come to me due to personal reasons.

Thank you for your patience and 1+K reads my god.

This story will continue very soon even though I have no idea what I'm writing. (none of it is planned I just wrote what comes to my head.)