8

(Heroes - David Bowie)

(This first part is during the podcast for I completely forgot at add an important part of the chapter so this chapter will be extra long)

"Yeah, Last night was fucked. So sorry if we sound a bit groggy." Cam apologies.

"Yeah there's a part that we forgot to mention last night, I almost fucking died." (Y/N)  admitted.

"What the fuck?" Matt and Jay semi-yell in unison.

"How? Did you like almost overdose or like I'm so confused." Cam tries to make an assumption.

"Nah no harmful drugs involved but that god swagger was there." (Y/N) chuckles at what Cam says.

"okay Red, should I start or you tell your story first if you even remember." Swagger asks.

"Let me just say what I remember cuz it's still kinda blurry honestly. Basically what I remember is that I was drunk as fuck as we said and that I started to take off my clothes and there I tried to go swimming or something in the pool? But then like fell in I think, hence this massive ass bruise I have on my side and started to drown. Then swagger, thank fully, was there to drag me out. That's it I think. But the thing I remember the most is looking into swagger's beautiful brown eyes. No homo. " The Lady with the red dragon mask storytells.

" Holy shit, swimming and alcohol are not the best combination. " Toby comment and soon realises what (Y/N) said at the end of her little speech.

" Red, that's pretty gay honestly. " Toby says with a grin.

"That's why I said no homo." the girl with a red mask laughs.

Eric is thankful no one can fully sees his face for his face started to heat up to the fact that's the memorable moment of the night for (Y/N).

" Yeah, it was fucked but from what I saw was that I was sitting in the back garden section up the stairs smoking weeds of course until I heard a thud with some groans. Sounded like some painful sex but after that I heard a splash. I checked it out and it turns out to be a little girl in underwear. Okay not girl, lady in underwear splashing about in the pool..." Eric continues his side of the story.

" Damn... Fuck.. Shit. " The rest of the group made little comments as the story was told.

"... I dragged red out of the pool and then carried her to her room and clothed and dried her hair. Then after that left for her to sleep." Swagger says rather proudly.

" Fucking Hell Red. I swear if you fucking die, I'll die." Mason says in the mic sounding serious for once.

" Same goes for you fuck head. " (Y/N) replies.

" For some background. The only reason we know Red is through Mason. They are like siblings. Like they are both so similar and different at the same time it's crazy." Cameron explains.

"Yeah, so if any of you fuck her. I'll kill ya!" Mason almost growls in the mic.

"Calm down you animal, none of us will." Jay says calmly with a chuckle.

Eric on the other had gets a stabbing feeling in his gut once Mason announces that statement.

"I can defend myself, Mason. Not like one of the misfits would rape me or some shit. If I do end up having sex, it will be consensual ." (Y/N)  laughs at Mason's seriousness.

"Consent is key. Unless they are dead." Toby jokes. The whole room fills with laughter, jokes and Mason and (Y/N) is not history til the end of the podcast.