Space/Aerial Assault.

Twelve Republic Cruisers waited in front of planet Kamino but weren't alone for long before the Separatist fleet came out of Hyperspace. Onboard the Separatist Dreadnought, Grievous got up from his command chair, turned to his Tactical Droid, and said, "Attack formation echo-three."

The Droid nodded, before asking the bridge, "Status."

A B1 manning a control station on the top level of the bridge on the general's left reported, "Deflector Shields raised."

As Grievous made his way down the stairs connecting all three levels of the bridge, a B1 on the left of the middle level stated, "Destroys in position."

With the B1 right next to him adding, "Forward cannons ready."

Finally, the B1 on the bottom level in a chair and control station on the left, said, "Landing Craft and Fighters prepared."

The Tactical Droid stated, "All ships are in position."

Grievous shouted, "Commence attack!"

The Separatist ships immediately started firing at the Republic Cruisers, who in turn fired back, with both sides managing to hang in their thanks to their shields.

Onboard the bridge of one of the Republic Cruisers, A Clone officer reported to Admiral Yularren, "The Separatist fleet is pressing their attack, sir."

Yularren responded, "Contact command at Tipoca City."

In Tipoca City, the Republic forces were mobilizing, with Clones jumping into Y-Wings, while Obi-Wan and Anakin hopped into their Jedi Fighters. They all took off and headed into Space. Flying by the Republic Cruiser and joined by some ARC-170 Starfighters(Arc Fighters) deployed from all twelve ships. One Clone Pilot asked Anakin, "Are you ready to show these Clankers what we're made of, sir?"

Anakin confidently replied, "You know me, Broadside, I'm always ready for action."

Obi-Wan added, with a smirk, "If only your skills matched your confidence then we would have won this war already."

Anakin laughed, "Well if you want to see skills." Anakin's fighter rushed ahead, followed by Obi-Wan and the Clones, just as the Separatist ships unleashed their Vulture Droid Fighters, Hyena Boomers, Tri-Droid Fighters, and Amphibious Fighters. The fighters began to engage in battle. Anakin lead a squad of four Y-Wings and three Arc Fighters across the lower hull of a Sepratost Cruiser, but they were being pursued by four Vulture Droids. The Droid fired at them and hit one of the Arc Fighters in the back, causing it to spin out of control, crashing into the side of the Separatist Cruiser and exploding. The remaining fighters dodged the shots and even managed to each get a few blasts off at the Ssperatist Cruisers' lower right engine. Three Tri-Fighters then flew at the group, with Anakin quickly firing and taking out two of them. The third one fired, but Anakin spun his ship around to dodge, before returning to his position and destroying the Droid with a few shots. The young Jedi then lead his squad above a Separatist Cruiser and opened fire at its sides, damaging it. One of the Republic Cruisers then moved in and fired rapidly at the damaged Separatist Cruiser, finishing it off in a fiery explosion. Unfortunately, four Vulture Droids and Three Hyena Boomers came at the Republic Cruiser. The Cruiser managed to fire its cannons and destroy two of the Vulture Droids, but the three Boomers nailed them with missiles, damaging the ship. Then the remaining Vulture Droids came in and crashed into the Republic Cruisers' two bridges and exploded, causing the whole Cruiser to explode. Four Arc Fighters then chased after three Vulture Droids and shot them all down. However, the group was then being fired at from behind by two Tri-Fighters, who managed to destroy one of the Arc Fighters. Luckily, the other three spun their ships upward and got behind the Droids and began chasing and firing at them. Three Y-Wings were also being chased by three Vulture Droids and avoiding shots. Another chase was happening too, in the form of two Arc Fighters and three Y-Wings under heavy fire from a Vulture Droid, an Amphibious Fighter, and two Tri-Fighters. The blasts from the Amphibious Fighter eventually nailed a Y-Wing and took it out. The rear gunners of the Y-Wings and Arc Fighters fired back, the Y-wings took out the Tri-Fighters while the Arc Fighters took out the Amphibious Fighter and Vulture Droid. However, the group then came under fire from two Vulture Droids and another Amphibious Fighter, with one of the Droids firing a missile which took out an Arc Fighter. The Separatist forces pressed their attack, with the other Arc Fighter coming under heavy fire and the Clone Pilot shouting, "I can't shake'em!" Fortunately, before he could be hit, Obi-Wan flew in from the left and destroyed the Amphibious Fighter and Droids. The Clone sighed, "Thanks for the save, general."