Part 16

I had been walking for a good half hour before I found a river running through the wood. I sat down by the river, just thinking about mine and Chases argument. I picked at the grass at my feet while I replayed the whole thing in my head.

Why did I shout?
Why did I blame him? I was there too! I could have, I should have, said no!
Why did he have to go back to her?
Why did I go sleep over at hers??
Why is this happening!?!

And what was worse, he hadn't followed me.

I didn't expect him to wait around for me, so why was I so upset? I should be happy he's found *Scarlet*. That he's found someone he clicks with. But did she have to be so different from me?

Me, brunette. Her, blonde. Me, brown eyes. Her, blue. She has these legs that seem to go on forever. And me, well, they're not that impressive.

I've always liked the way I looked; I may wish for a bigger bum, but in all honesty it's not the worst body to have. Yet, right now, I felt ugly.

Maybe I should wear more heels. Or lip fillers! My lips are quite slim. Kylie Jenner looks amazing with filler, maybe this Kylie will too!

I was just about to get up when I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. It sent shock waves through my body as all around me went black.

I woke to find myself tied to a chair. Ropes bound my ankles and what felt like cable ties on my wrists behind the back of the chair. A rope was round the top of my arms and as I moved I could feel them tug in the bars of the back of the chair, holding me in place.

"Two years! Two friggin years I wasn't here and did I get kidnapped and tied to a chair during that time? Nooooo! Yet before that, twice. TWICE I was kidnapped here! And here is number three!" I shouted out into the dark room to, what I thought, no one. But how wrong was I.

"Someone's a little cranky." That voice...