Part 28

I scrunched my face up as I came back round. I was standing but couldn't move. I finally managed to open my eyes, I saw rope on my legs, holding me in place, back against a cold metal pole. My hands were also tied together round the pole. "What the hell?"

I looked round the room and Chase came into view in the middle of the room, tied to a chair. His head was still hanging low, he was still unconscious.

A door to my right opened and in walked Heckyl, "What the hell is going on??" I shouted at him as he got closer.

"Oh Kylie. Lesson number one when dealing with aliens: never trust us." He leaned down to me and smirked, "I'm never the good guy."

"You promised you wouldn't hurt Chase."

"Oh, I won't." He smirked again, straightening himself up as the door opened again.

"Scarlet!?" I shouted, making Chase stir. "What the hell!!"

Scarlet walked in and stood next to Heckyl, "this wasn't a one man job. Well, at first it was my job. My lovely mindlove-spell making Chase fall for me. Gain his trust and take his energem. Then you came along." Scarlet smirked

"Chases headaches? Why he went between the two of us so easily!! It all makes sense now." I sighed, knowing he'd never in sound mind hurt me.

"Now, I'll admit. You threw us a few curve balls. Kept us on our toes. But you all played your part so well." Heckyl laughed as he walked to the middle of the room by Chase, "now, what to do with this one? Where is his energem?"

Chase picked his head up and looked straight into Heckyls eyes, "eat me. I'm not giving it to you."

Heckyl straightened up, "now I made a promise to your ex to not hurt you" he pointed over to me and Chase turned his head to look at me, "I promised her on one of our nights together."

"Heckyl?? Really?" Chase asked, shocked.

"Yeah well, your girlfriend isn't exactly squeaky clean." I snapped at him as Scarlet moved over to Chase.

"Hey baby" she smiled and did a little wave, "How you doing?"

"Scarlet? I thought you were..."

"Oh my god Chase! They are working together!" I shouted over to him, annoyed he hadn't got it quick enough.

"And you weren't working with me?" Heckyl questioned, a permanent smirk stuck on his stupid face.

"That's ....different."

"Is it though?" Scarlet asked as she moved to stand next to Heckyl, "I was put in to get close to you. To gain your trust. To then get your energem." Scarlet explained, "and then she came along and it all changed. We knew we could use her. Her feelings for you are so strong. She loves you, you know? So much so that she snogged Heckyl."

Chases head whipped round to me, "Yeah well, you were with her so..." I spoke not even knowing how to get out of that one.

"If your not going to hurt me, then what are you going to do?" Chase asked

"Oh, I made the promise that I wouldn't hurt you. Made no promise that Scarlet wouldn't hurt you." Heckyl explained as he moved back a little. "As for you, my little princess." He moved over to me, blocking my view to Chase. "I may hurt you. Couldn't find your Spheres on you, so I'll look for them later. The Four Spheres and an energem in one day. Must be my lucky day."