Chapter 13

I wasn't really sure what to expect. Up to that point, Ben had been so sweet and adorable, seemingly innocent and so new to The Game. But what I hadn't expected was that he would also be so calculating, so firm and perfectly evil. I was truly shocked when he turned to me after sealing the room. His face looked different. His smile was menacing. His eyes were gleaming brightly and my hairs picked up on the back of my neck. My breathing was instantly heavy and coarse. I backed away a few steps and he quickly reached his long arm out and caught me. He was so very tall and his reach was so much farther than I had anticipated. He grabbed me quite hard and I let out a little scream. He held me tightly in his strong arms and quietly warned me to shut the fuck up. I looked terrifyingly into his eyes, my head tilted all the way back as I attempted to struggle, a bit at first and then more and more until I realized that no matter what I did, he had such a strong hold on me there was truly little I could do. That realization was what I had been waiting for, being able to put in all my strength and still feeling helpless and controlled. It was magnificent; he was magnificent.

Ben really internalized everything I told him when we had talked. He remembered everything I loved, all my hard limits and he played The Game perfectly. Once I realized my attempts were useless, I stopped struggling. He warned me to be a good girl or it could get so much worse for me, and he let go of me gently. I was panting and still looking at him in the eyes. I loved showing him my fear and he loved seeing it. He undid his belt in front of me without breaking eye contact and ripped it off his jeans to wrap it around my throat. I instinctively tried to flee from him but he was far too quick and strong and there was truly nothing I could do. He tightened the belt around my neck.

"I am your master now and you will do what I say when I say it or else you'll be sorry," he said gently and menacingly. "Do you understand?"

I nodded slowly as I struggled to breathe. He grabbed a fistful of my hair at the root and leaned down close to my face.

"Say 'yes, Sir, I understand. I belong to you'." He looked at me angrily and waited for me to repeat.

"Yes, Sir, I understand. I belong to you," I repeated meekly. My eyes were filling with tears, probably from them being open wide for so long.

"Good girl," he responded, pleased with my subservience. I didn't know how to be willfully obedient, but I knew how to eventually be good out of fear of repercussions. And something told me that even with my obedience, Ben wouldn't be gentle. I chuckled in my head how I could have ever suspected he would be too nice for this. That guy was long gone, like he had never even existed to begin with.

Ben had prepared some soft rope in a knapsack and he ordered me to fetch it for him. It was in the car parked out front. I shook my head weakly, my eyes pleading with him to not make me go outside looking ravished the way I had. He grabbed my throat and simply nodded 'yes'. To make matters more humiliating, he lifted my shirt over my breasts and firmly held my arms folded neatly behind my back.

"Let's go," he said, and he escorted me to the parking lot like that. I was afraid we would be seen, but it was a pretty remote location, so I thought the likelihood of being found was pretty slim. Luckily I was right. He marched me to the car and grabbed his bag, then marched me back into the room.

He then demonstrated to me his knot skills that he learned over the course of the week. I was highly impressed! His desire to learn was such a turn-on for me. He tied my hands together and fastened the rope skillfully around the sofa in the living room area so that I was forced to my knees with my hands outstretched in front of me while the end of the rope was behind me in Ben's hand. In the same hand, he held the belt that was still around my neck, (which would remain there for most of the night). The more he pulled, the more outstretched I became in opposite directions. He was so clever and I felt so utterly small and helpless.