Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Encounter 2

Finally, Kixha looked up and saw the smiling Prince.

Third Person's POV

It was as if the world stopped for Drew. He felt as if he is dreaming, he unconsciously pinched himself. It hurts like hell, one thing is for certain, he is not dreaming.

Someone cleared his throat, that was the time he noticed all eyes on them. Drew cleared his throat and said:

"Pardon me, Princess of Cheng,..... I heard a lot about you and I am curious as to...... well......." He was stuttering and cannot finish his sentence.

Kixha, on the other hand, tried to control her giggle, she doesn't want to humiliate the scary Prince. She also heard a lot of stories about the Prince and just like him she is curious too.

Kixha bowed to the Prince and smiled.

"It's an honor Crown Prince to be invited on this ball." She was about to kowtow but the Prince stopped her.

"The Pleasure is on me, Princess. I hope you are enjoying your stay, I mean......" Drew unconsciously scratched the back of his head and sigh. He thought "What the hell is happening to me."

The Crown Princess of the West can't help it anymore, she giggled like an angel, it was such a beautiful melody to all the people present inside the grand pavilion. She captured all the heart of the men, scholars, Princes, noblemen, aristocrats, and most of all yet again the heart of DREW.

With the giggle of the Princess, he can't help but giggle. You can see the calmness in his eyes. The Emperor of the North saw that even the devil can be a softy. He smiled seeing his son finally, being enticed by a woman. The woman is not a simple young princess but the daughter of his good old comrade. The man who fought beside him, who helped him unify the four kingdoms, the man who stole the heart of his favorite cousin Ah Rong. He noticed His friend carefully watching the two young people with a crest on his forehead. The Emperor of the west is truly a stubborn one. He sighed and walked near him.

"My old friend, what's wrong with your face?" Emperor Yan said smiling from ear to ear.

"Your son...... Being too familiar with my daughter......" still his eyes are on two.

"You my friend is stubborn. Let their Love blossom, we as the elders need to support them. That is what our old parents said. You are like my son my friend. Fell in love at first met. You cannot deny that." He laughed carelessly.

"...." The Emperor of the west fell silent. Of course, he was head over heels with his wife. He pursued the love of his life until both the North and West kingdom approved of their wedding.