Chapter 3

James's POV:

We left the hospital to join Tristan in the car

"- Your behavior was awful, man. She was injured and her mother was in the hospital you could have made an effort. I said

- I know ... But I was really worried about Brad and she made us waste time

- Speaking of him, do you have any news?

- Yes, he calmed down a bit and told me that he had returned to the apartment

- I understand his anger but he could have stopped to see how Mia was doing. I railed

- I agree with James. Intervened Connor »

We continued on our way to the apartment that the four of us shared. No sooner had we opened the door of the apartment that we saw Brad watching the interview that humiliated him. So I took the remote control and turned off the TV

" - But why did you do that ? Exclaimed Brad

- We need to talk to you. I answered

- Guys, I just want to avoid this subject...

- We will not discuss about this bitch until you want to. However we will talk about Mia. I said firmly

- Mia?

- The girl you pushed in the street. Said Connor

- Oh her ...

- Yeah her. Brad I know you were not well but you could have interested in her! We had to take her to the hospital, she was bleeding from the head and she was frozen.

- I'm sorry ... I was pissed off ... Is she okay? I saw that he regretted

- I think so

- Anyway this story is now over. Mia is well and we are going to file a complaint for Brad. Tristan told us "

We hugged Brad because we knew this story was quite difficult to handle. He avoided showing it in front of us but this humiliation had affected him a lot and it's gonna take time for him to be as before. We decided to end the evening watching a movie and we all went to bed. Before falling asleep I grabbed my phone and went to Instagram and Twitter to follow Mia. I heard her name when the nurse came by. I finally fell asleep a few seconds later.

Mia's POV

I woke up from my restless night. I picked up my phone and saw that James had followed me on the networks. A smile took place on my face. They hadn't forgotten me.

I spent the week in the hospital to rest and the doctors let me see my mother from time to time. Other than that no more news from the boys, although I was following them all on the networks now.

During the following days, my mother's condition deteriorated. My brother and I were very worried, we hardly slept any more. It is in these moments that I would like to have friends to count on to make me think of something else. My meeting with the boys often came back to my mind, James and Connor had been adorable with me and I would really like to thank them for that. I was thinking of giving them a guitar and a bass. I know they can have any instrument but I could customize them and although they were not pleasant with me, I would also offer something to Tristan and Bradley.

---

Today is a month after my mother's accident, a month after I met the guys. Today is December 13, today is a day that will remain in my memory but not in a positive way. Today it has just been announced to me that my mother died at the age of 50 from her injuries and today I feel emotionless. I don't cry, unlike my brother who just cries. I am simply in front of his lifeless body. I decided to move to get some fresh air but even with all the fresh air in front of this hospital, I was suffocating, unable to breathe properly, and I still did not shed a tear. December 13, 2019, this day will forever be the worst day of my existence.