Chapter 29

Brad came back to me a few minutes later, I was really pissed off but I was trying not to really show it, not wanting to pass for the jealous girl whereas in this relationship it was often me who screwed up. Brad walked over to hug me but I couldn't help it, I backed away to sit between James and Connor on the couch. Brad came to sit across from us, looking at me sadly.

"- Well, we're all tired, I think we should go back at the bus. Said James "

We all got up before heading for the bus for the boys and the hotel for me when I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"- Mia I ... Can I come to the hotel with you? Asked me Brad

- Yes come. I said after a few seconds of hesitation "

We followed each other in the corridors of the hotel, it was silent. I opened the door to my room and entered followed by Brad. He put himself in underpants in front of me letting me admire his body scrupulously before heading to the bathroom to take a shower I suppose.

It's been 5 minutes since he left and I was thinking about all of this, I was slightly angry with myself for having ignored him. So I got up from the bed before heading to the bathroom. I undressed and joined him under the hot water. He was surprised to see me but a smile appeared quickly on his lips and he looked at me intensely.

"- I'm sorry ... I whispered to him"

He laughed slightly before advancing towards me so that I found myself pressed against the shower screen. The touch of the cold wall against my skin made me shiver, but I barely had time to react because Brad put his lips violently against mine. His hands slid over my skin as if he was trying to remember every little part of my body. I still had chills, but these were no longer because of the cold wall, it was just the effect that Brad was doing to me. He kissed me languidly and the sexual tension quickly increased between us. For a long time, we had sex with other people without being really satisfied. But today, after more than a year we have rediscovered the real pleasure of doing it with the person we love and I think we were both looking forward to it.

We finally got out of the shower before wrapping up in towels and lying on the bed

" - You are perfect. I told him

- No, you are perfect. It's been a long time since I hadn't felt the sensations you give me Mia

- I'm sorry for ignoring you earlier ... I said

- Can I know why by the way?

- It's stupid but you ... You hugged Julia and I was jealous because she is your ex, she is beautiful and that's it ...

- Oh Mia... She mattered to me you know, and then I left her for another girl, it was difficult for her. He confessed to me

- I know ... But you couldn't bear to see me with Niall, well It's the same for me

- Don't say his name in front of me. I imagine him giving you pleasure and I swear it kills me. He said, his eyes being darkened

- Tell yourself that as soon as I see you with her I think the same thing.

- Stop it, you know I take more pleasure in bed with you than with her. You're the only one who gives me so much pleasure. He said kissing my neck and running his hands over my butt

- Did you do that with her too? I said by pushing him back slightly

- Yes. But I can show you something I didn't do to her. He told me with a smirk

The Street (English) - Bradley Will SimpsonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara