Chapter 5

I did it twice before I decided to open the door and then I saw Bradley looking at his computer blankly. I approached him and noticed tears on his cheeks, then I turned to the screen of his computer and as soon as I saw this interview I closed his computer without waiting. I knew very well that this story had affected him even if he claimed the opposite, but not to the point of repeating this moment and crying. I was upset to see him like that. But I found him adorable at the same time, why? Do I like brad ?

"Brad? I asked but he didn't answer. Bradley...? I tried again

- They are right... he replied

- I'm sorry ?

- They're right. I'm just a kid, I have a kid face, a kid body, a kid voice. I don't know how to deal with girls. They agree to spend a night with me to satisfy their needs but do not stay because for life they want a more virile man.

- Brad... My heart was breaking

- What ?! It's the truth Mia. People insult this girl who disrespected me on TV but she just said what everyone thinks

- You're saying nonsense. You are anything but a kid. You have a beautiful face, a perfect body and your voice is the most beautiful thing I have heard in a long time. And you will find a girl who is not interested in you only for sex but who will love you as you are, someone extraordinary. A tear ran down his cheek. Brad, stop believing what a poor girl says about you, she just wants popularity.

- You just say that to comfort me ... No I say that because you attract me, I thought

- You do not trust me ? I asked

- No. I know you lie just for making me happy. What he said hurt me but I knew he was just sad

- I think I'm gonna go. I said, turning my back on him to go, but he grabbed my wrist which gave me billions of chills

- No, please stay, I'm sorry... He said, lowering his head. Why did you want to see me by the way?

- Oh I wanted to know why you have been kinda sad since I got here. I feel like I am disturbing you while it was you who invited me

- You don't bother me at all, on the contrary. It's just...

- Just what? I asked

- Nothing. I'm just a little tired right now. He was lying but I wouldn't ask him more today

- Well. We're going to eat ? I held out my hand for him to get up

He grabbed it and we went to the kitchen to find the boys. This discussion with Brad had turned me upside down. He has always been described as someone smiling with an immense zest for life. But the Brad I had in front of me was not like that. I wanted to know the Brad with a smile on his face every minute. I wanted to help him, I really cared about him. I liked him.

"- Guys, do you want to going out in a club tonight? I proposed

- OH YEAAHHH!!!!!! They all answered "

We all went to get ready, it's been a long time since I've had the opportunity to look pretty so I will do my best tonight . I put on a red dress which I have to admit was going pretty well on me, then I put on makeup and did my hair. I pretended to look pretty for myself but deep down I was hoping to impress someone. My attraction was pretty vague. It was mostly physical because I didn't know Brad that much but I must admit that he was a handsome man. And telling him how perfect he was made me realize that I meant it. He was perfect. At least physically.