UNO

red roses.

red roses everywhere and I wonder why I come here all the time. im in a rose garden and to my surprise (and still am) I always end up here when im in my feelings. and right now, im crying my heart out because of one big thing.

I lost the love of my life.

he died two weeks ago and the news was recent, and I found out just now. i hate that. im all alone so jimin or hobi aren't here right next to me. keep it that way

shut up

why? isn't it better to have space then being surrounded by cowards?

they are not cowards, they are my friends.

i don't care if they are your friends, they're both annoying as hell. especially that horse face who always opens the curtains when we wake up first in the morning.

we? since when was it we? you never mention yourself to "our" memories.

well surprise surprise, i just did.

go away you aren't helping.

damn sorry.

ill go away now, but letting you know, he wasn't good enough.

go away hyung

to be honest he never loved you.

how do you know that? i clenched my fist.

i could see it in his eyes. he felt pity for you tae. pity. he just used you.

shut it already! i don't wanna hear it anymore! all you do is make me feel even worse and that's not how a hyung should treat his younger brother! i wish you would never be stuck to me-

"GAAH-" i yelled in pain. "son of a bitch... that hurt you god damn idiot." i rubbed my stomach to where the pain was at. you really like seeing me suffer huh? he grumbled in annoyance. "don't do that again..." i mumbled to him. i could hear his evil laugh fading away from the distance. i sighed. "at least im not crying anymore. thanks hyung"

no response.

i guess you really did leave.

sigh...

***

D1

waking up at 5 in the morning is nothing new for me. just the usual. i got up from bed and took a warm shower. got ready after that. all i wore was a plain black long sleeved shirt, some black ripped jeans and a pair of black converse. don't wanna forget about my black jacket that says "ARMY" in dark purple at the back. the only color that is on me.

"black is a nice color huh taehyung?" he all of a sudden said sarcastically.

i grumbled as a response and made my way downstairs. "isn't too early to be up?" i shook my head "i wake up at this time remember?" "you should stop" "nah."

i made my way to the kitchen and made us some breakfast. "wow, it smells good in here! what you making?" hobi just came with his bright smile of course. he always cheers me up. hes basically the sunshine everyone asks for. "making some pancakes" he hummed in response and sat down observing my cooking skills. hobi and i had a small conversation while i was cooking and after some time, here came jimin. one of my close friends. more like soulmate. "good morning taetae" he smiled warmly. i smiled back. "making pancakes i see?" i nodded placing the cooked pancakes on the table counter and started making more. "how you feeling tae?" hobi asked while stuffing a spoonful of banana pancakes. (you should try it its good!) "i guess im okay. im feeling a lot fresher after that warm bath" hobi and jimin smiled. "that's good to know tae. im glad you're feeling better." i nodded, giving him a small smile. "kid you should smile more." hobi said while still chewing on his food. i couldn't help but laugh. "ill try" after our small conversation we quickly ate and made our way to school.

i have a bad feeling about this.

i want you to be cautious taehyung.

**

7:12 AM

its the middle of class and im zoning out because of someone. "something bad is gonna happen. i can feel it." i scoffed and ignored my annoying brother. i tried focusing on my work that our teacher assigned us to do. "taehyung, you stuck?" namjoon nudged me. i nodded. "where?" he asked and i pointed to where i was "stuck" on. im not stupid, nor slow. Im actually one of the top students in this school. behind joonie actually. his IQ is higher than mine which makes me in second place. "Dumbo its not a race" "wasn't trying to make it sound like a race." i heard his small chuckle which made me chuckle a little. sometimes, my brother can be really caring. actually, hes caring all the time. he just sometimes acts that way cause he worries about me. a lot. namjoon gave me a questionable look, "taehyung you know this. you don't need help." i stayed quiet. head low. "is it because of jin hyung?" i winced at the name. "don't freak out. its okay" "sorry just got a little tense" i felt a faint pat on my head like hes giving comfort. "is jin still contacting you in there?" he poked my head, slightly smiling. i nodded. "yeah...he wont stop bothering me." joonie chuckled. "my baby loves bothering his younger brother. the usual" i laughed slightly at his little remark "but he shouldn't be bothering you right now." i nodded. "he just wanted to tell me to be aware or something." he raised and eyebrow "why?" i shrugged. "guess he knows something is coming but hes not telling me." he still had his eyebrow raised but slowly went to its normal position. shrugging afterwards. he continued working on his assignment while im just sitting there, (BBQ Sause on my tittes- okay let me stop) still wondering what im supposed to expect later on.

am i gonna die? is that why hes not telling me? "no" "then what is it?" "im not sure. but i know somethings gonna happen so be prepared" i nodded. there was only 20 minutes left until our next period so i tried finishing the assignment.

***

passing period

while making my way to my locker, i bumped into one of my buddies. "oh look, its liwwle meow meow"

"yoongi" i chuckled. "whats so funny kiddo" i shook my head. "seokjin" he slightly smiled. "he called me that name didn't he?" i nodded. he shook his head growing a small smile. "how you been tae?" i ,ooked at him strangely "funny, you never call me that nickname except for kiddo, or kid, like hobi except he says 'tae' the most-" "shush, you're talking too much" i flashed a bright pink. "i started rambling huh?" he nodded. "sorry" he ruffled my brown silverish hair. making it all messy. (its the love yourself her era style :3) i wined "stoooop its getting messy!" i pouted trying to fix my hair. he chuckled "its always messy" i gave him a playful glare and he started laughing. "go get ready for your next class idiot" "tch..my hair isn't messy its just naturally wavy..." i mumbed small curses to yoongi while making my way to my locker to get my things for the next class.

"hyung nothing bad is happening" "what a surprise. you communicated first. and be patient. to be completely honest i don't think its bad" "then you made me worry for nothing" "sorry it just felt new to me" "hnn-" "the bell is about to ring. focus" i gave a small nod to jin and waited for the bell to ring.

A/N: wanted to try something new!! <3 if you are confused about this chapter then good! lets keep it that way for now. But all im gonna say is that taehyung and jin are brothers in this book. as you can tell in this story, the boys hair is the color from love yourself: her so please imagine them like this!! hope you enjoyed the first chapter <3