DOS

3 periods has passed and taehyung and his friends were eating at the back of the school where there were a lot of sakura trees mixed with other trees. hobi is talking to jimin and namjoon is on his phone. yoongi is doing something he would usually always do, sleep. jin? watching his brother eat while thinking of something to do to the younger to bother him. "hey can you stop? its useless." "whats useless?" "stop acting like you don't know hyung." "well I don't" the silver haired boy scoffed "trying to prank me while eating is something entertaining to you now?"

smack

"fuck-" taehyung ended up choking on his food by the impact jin gave him from the smack.

everyone including yoongi who woke up from his sleep had their attention to the silver haired boy. "you okay taehyung?" jimin asked. giving him his water bottle to the younger. he nodded and gladly accepted the drink and started drinking. "sorry...jin just wacked me because i said something that supposedly made him triggered." they all laughed at his remark and started talking about how jin would always be triggered over small things about him. jin was just flustered about it and went to sleep. "you win this time" taehyung smirked playfully and nodded in satisfaction.

for the rest of the lunch period all the boys were talking about random stuff and just hangin'. until namjoon mentioned something about a new student.

"a new student?" the younger thought to himself. hes now curious about this new kid. so, he listened. "so theres a new kid in my 3rd period. he looks quite handsome. everyone started asking questions about this knew kid while taehyung, was just dozed off about how he would look like. "how is he like? does he have a nice personality?" everyone eyed taehyung. namjoon chuckled. "you already falling for the kid?" taehyung lightly blushed a bright pink "what? noo. im just curious about him.. plus i don't even know how he looks like so what's your point?" namjoon shrugged

*****

lunch has now ended and everyone went their own directions to there 4th class of the day. but taehyung was stuck with jimin which he isn't really bothered about but right now, he wants to shut that small little mouth of his since he can't stop talking about his crush. "-and i think i should confess to him but im not sure if hes into boys..." the silver haired boy sighed deeply in annoyance and ignored the older's babbling. he continued walking and eventually made it to the fourth class of the day. he sat on his seat and put on some music while waiting for the class to start. after at least 2 minutes. the teacher came in with a unfamiliar student that taehyung didn't recognized. "what the hell?.." he took off his earbuds and stared at the young handsome boy. 'is he the new kid namjoon hyung was talking about?" "seems like it" 'he looks pure....and really handsome." he heard seokjin chuckle. "you fall to quick" taehyung shrugged and continued staring at the boy. "I would like to announce that we have new student! please introduce yourself" the shy boy nodded and bowed slightly. "hello everyone" his voice is so smooth and soothing. sounds like an angel. thought taehyung. "my name is jeon Jungkook"

jeon.Jungkook..... what a beautiful name.

hi Jungkook im taehyung.

"im 17 and I was born in busan.. plese take care of me well" he bowned one last time and gave a shy smile, warming taehyungs heart. I haven't had this feeling in years. hyung is this bad?

it was quiet. everyone was focused on their work. its still the 4th period and taehyung was focused on his work that he didn't notice that eyes were on him. it seems that the new student can't stop looking at him. the brunette sighed deeply. he seems nice. I should talk to him after this class. I would like to ask him if he can help me with this school. by the looks of it he seems to be everyone's favorite. even the teachers.. Jungkook felt his heart skip a beat. theres no way he has feelings for a student already

its too early anyway.

---

class has ended and everyone started packing up. this is my chance. Jungkook got his stuff and went up to taehyung who was putting his supplies away. "uh...e-excuse me?" the silver haired boy looked up from his backback and loocked at the brunettes eyes instead, making the brunette feel tingles inside his stomach. "yes? may I help you?' so beautiful... "uh.. y-yes please.. since im new is it okay if you can help me?.." the silver haired boy smiled and nodded. "oh I wont mind! at the end of the day i'll show you around." the brunette shyly smiled and nodded. his voice is so deep....and soothing too.. I want to hear more. "im taehyung by the way! kim taehyung." the silver haired stretched out his hand and waited for the younger to shake it. "im Jungkook! well...you already know that." he laughed at himself and gladly shook taehyung's hand. taehyung giggled and asked Jungkook if he wanted him to take him to his next class. Jungkook accepted and ended up following the elder.

--

it was the end the of the day and taehyung was showing Jungkook around the school, showing people around the school is boring to others, but for Jungkook, its the best. hes enjoying the time with taehyung and he wants to continue hanging with him. but hes too shy to ask. "hey after this would you like to hang out at a ice cream shop? or anywhere it doesn't really matter to me I guess.. y-you choose-" taehyung giggled. "of course! I would like that. I haven't had ice cream in a long time." Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "or really? well thank god I mentioned ice cream." taehyung gave his boxy smile. and nodded in agreement. "whats your favorite flavor?" taehyung asked. "I like red bean, its a really unique flavor" Jungkook closed his eyes and nodded in satisfaction, imagining the ice cream taste in his mouth. which made taehyung laugh at jungkooks little act. "haha and yours?" "hot chocolate flavor!! its yummy!" taehyung rubbed his tummy looking at Jungkook in a playful way. making Jungkook laugh. "forget about this I wanna get ice cream now" taehyung hook his head and playfully punched jungkooks shoulder and nodded. "I guess so. lets go then!" Jungkook nodded and grabbed taehyungs hand without thinking making taehyung blush for a little and ran with Jungkook to the nearest ice cream shop.

never knew it would take this long to make the 2nd chapter hahaha kill me :(

im so sorry im trying to update as fast as I can!! hopefully you guys enjoyed this short chapter.

A/N out!