CUATRO

as the silver haired boy entered his home, the short blonde who is one of his roommates stands in front of the door, arms crossed with a big frown on his face. seems like he was waiting for taehyung's arrival.

"what took you so long??" he said with a poisonish tone. (that's not a word but bear with me) taehyung heavily sighed and looked at the short male in the eye. "i hanged out with that new kid. he's really fun to talk to."

jimin's eyes soften. and smiled softly. "aw look at you, hanging out with someone else besides the other members." taehyung playfully scoffed and sat on the couch.

"how was it?" jimin asked, sitting next to the silvered boy. "it was fun. we ate ice cream and walked at the park for a little bit." he said with a smile on his face, remembering the recent memory with the brunette.

"oh how fun!" hoseok shouted, coming out of nowhere. "looks like taetae found a boyfriend."
"i did not!" jimin giggled and stood up, making his way to the kitchen.

"let's make dinner, i wanna have a movie night with you guys since we don't have any homework or projects to do" the two males nodded and helped jimin out with dinner.

after dinner, the boy's were having there little movie night, just as jimin planned. they are watching money heist which isn't a movie actually, a spanish series which is a good series, has a really good plot. (recommend watching it! it's in netflix <3)
the boys got really tense about the series. they feel like they are part of it making them nervous when something bad happens.
aside all of that, they really enjoy watching it, they had a great movie night and after some episodes, they went to bed, waiting for a new day to come.

-
sorry for another short chapter! it's not like me haha... i lost interest in this book and the other that i might not continue, but im trying my best! the more short chapter there is, the more longer this book will be. i mean.. it depends if i have a good idea for a future chapter and right now i don't, that's why they're short right now so please bear with me!
i purple you all 💜